Top Amsterdam Seasonal & Special Occasions
26 results | All Amsterdam Tours
* A traveler said: "Our tour to keukenhof was excellent. The location to meet was excellent and easy to find. The Guide was very well informed and felt safe on the road with very capable driver ."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed this trip. It was simply beautiful and cannot be missed! However, if I could change one thing it would be to allow an hour more to really meander on your own. There simply was not enough time to enjoy such a beautiful place!"
* A traveler said: "Its very cool, good moments, and learn i recommand this for learn history of Amsterdam and see à beautiful vew."
* A traveler said: "Was good craic and something a bit different, didn't last very long but wasn't too expensive. Get the large ice glass as you get more free drink!"
* A traveler said: "Esther our tour guide was amazing! She knew all of the ins and outs of Zaan Schans. The whole day was great! The pancake lunch was in a beautiful place. This tour was very nice and I highly recommend it but read below. Here are my takeaways: 1. I took a bag with water and a coat and snack in it thinking we would be in the same car all day. We weren’t. 2. I had to wait for a free locker at the kukenhoff to store my bag as I didn’t want to carry it for at least 3 hours as I had bought cheese at zaan Schans and it was HEAVY! 3. I didn’t know there was actually a luggage check as well at kukenhoff so I would not have had to wait if I had known that. 4. I feel the guide that picked us up after kukenhoff to take us back to Amsterdam could have maybe had some small bottles of water waiting for us. There are places to buy water but considering what we Paid for our tour, I feel 2 bottles of water would have been a nice touch. 5. I thought we should tip our guide but wasn’t sure so we tipped 20 euros. Our guide was appreciative. I recommend using zaan tours again but wish I had known some of the above before I booked. Therefore this is why I am leaving this review!"
* A traveler said: "I loved the tour. No one picked me up at my designated spot on Thursday. My monogram rep had to call to complain. I ended up joining a private tour with people at my hotel. It was a very stressful morning."
* A traveler said: "Super Guide. Very beautiful and chilled ride in Amsterdam. Perfect organized and excellent for JGA!!"
* A traveler said: "A nice evening tour through the canals. They provided pillows and blankets which made it a comfy ride. Provided history and fun facts. All together a nice experience"
* A traveler said: "Even though we visited the Keukenhof Gardens on the very last day of the Keukenhof it was an amazing experience!! Wilma picked us up from our hotel in Amsterdam and we all chatted all the way to Delft where we visited a delft potter and had our first taste of Dutch 'stroop wafels'. We also visited a windmill after Wilma, our guide, explained the pumping of water from the polder areas. We were lucky to find the windmill manager on site and he showed us the workings of the windmill. We really, really enjoyed the day out with Wilma. Thanks for an awesome first day of our trip."
* A traveler said: "Best excursion we have ever had. Rudy's Taxi Service is conscientious and thoughtful and keep in touch. Our tour guide was fantastic. Knowledgeable, fun and took us to visit all of the best spots in Amsterdam."
* A traveler said: "The captain and the hostess were charming. The tour was great with plenty informations about Amsterdam. I would highly recommend!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Private Day Tour of Tulips and Windmills including a Pancake Lunch
- Keukenhof's Tulips and Windmills Small-Group Tour from Amsterdam With Lunch
- Private Tour to Keukenhof Gardens - Full Day Tour from Amsterdam
- Private Diamond Engagement Ring Workshop at Coster Diamonds in Amsterdam
- Personal Vacation Portrait Photographer
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Hamburg
- Things to do in North Holland
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Flanders
Day Trips from Amsterdam
- Amsterdam to Keukenhof Gardens
- Amsterdam to Brussels
- Amsterdam to Antwerp
- Amsterdam to Rotterdam
- Amsterdam to Bruges
- Amsterdam to The Hague
- Amsterdam to Zaanse Schans
- Amsterdam to Zaandam
- Amsterdam to Ghent
- Amsterdam to Eindhoven
- Amsterdam to Hoorn
- Amsterdam to Alkmaar
- Amsterdam to Leeuwarden
- Amsterdam to Arnhem