Top Amsterdam Walking Tours
420 results | All Amsterdam Tours
* A traveler said: "We loved our experience with this walking tour! Sean had such great knowledge of the area and answered all of our questions. He also let us in on the lifestyle of people currently living in Amsterdam. So we got a history lesson of beautiful and extraordinary Amsterdam and also got some up-to-date insider info!"
* A traveler said: "Arthur was our guide. He was passionate and knowledgeable about the subject. He was engaging with our group. The point of this tour was education and we felt the emotional impact. We went with our two adult children. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Martin was our guide and to say the least, he was very good at his job. He knows EVERYTHING about sex and drugs and was eager to share. He had a good sense of humor and his jokes were good. We learned alot about the politics, health care, benefits, and exactly how the free drugs and legal sex works. Very fascinating."
* A traveler said: "Very flexible tour guide accommodated to our needs. Good listener and knew answers of everything we asked"
* A traveler said: "Laura was a very friendly guide. A lot of interesting informations. Good organisation. We enjoyed it ………"
* A traveler said: "Walking through Amsterdam's markets, specialty food shops & stalls sampling many delicious local food items with the utterly delightful, and thoroughly knowledgeable Crista as our guide was a wonderful way to spend a beautiful sunny afternoon! Christa's knowledge of the history and background of so much we viewed passing by lovingly maintained older buildings and sites made this so much more than just a food tour! Being. physically limited and requiring the use of a cane when walking, Crista was extremely considerate of my situation and kept the pace at a level I felt comfortable with, but still making sure we got to experience everything!! We do food tours whenever we travel to new cities worldwide and this one was right up there with the best of them!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour was really fun. The time flew by! The food was a great offering and all was tasty. The BEST part though was the history lesson, the stories, and our guide so full of character."
* A traveler said: "This tour is a MUST if you are planning on visiting the Red Light District area. Our guide Tony was very knowledgeable, entertaining and well informed. He seemed really passionate about the RLD area. The Red Light District is the oldest part of Amsterdam, so there is so much to learn about it. Really interesting!!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day today walking and eating with Thijs! Thijs navigated us through the beautiful neighborhood of Jordan where he shared a deep understanding of the local food scene and history. Be sure to go hungry. The food served was all local, diverse, and high quality. The shop owners were friendly and welcoming. I would highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "We had s great time yesterday. The tour guide and bus driver made it special. Enjoyed the quaint towns and the various demonstrations on wooden shoes cheese making and of course stroopeafels."
* A traveler said: "We were a small group and the lady guide lovely! We had a lot of fun, really liked the bitter balls and the experience overall. Like walking around with a group of friends"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour, very knowledgeable was Juliette. Would highly recommend this tour especially with her"
* A traveler said: "I absolutely enjoyed the trip - Alex and the Capitan (don’t remember his name unfortunately) are the great guides!"
* A traveler said: "Our gift to other passengers is to sign up with Stephan van der meer +31646624649 His tour was a powerful , knowledgeable , insightful tour !!! We LOVED it!!"
* A traveler said: "Paul was a great guide with a great sense of humour. Lots of information and saw so many great sights. Learned a lot about the city of Amsterdam"
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour& guide -Vikk’s in-depth knowledge And history of the area was amazing .full of facts and fun and straight talking -really enjoyed zero dull moments .Would highly recommend !"
* A traveler said: "Tour was great. Mathias was a great guide for taking us around the city. Very informative and learnt a lot about the culture and history of Amsterdam and how it has become what it is today. Would defiantly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Angelo was a great guide. He gave us so much information and the museums would not have been worth it without knowing the history and stories of the art. You can tell Angelo loves what he does and I highly recommend this tour and him as a guide!"
* A traveler said: "My tour guide was excellent and we enjoyed the conversations, references and her own personal stories. She educated me so much and I got to know art from a different perspective"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I really enjoyed our bike trip with Sevv across the Netherlands countryside! Beautiful sights and delicious cheese. We are not expert bikers by any means and we found it very doable."
* A traveler said: "Anne Frank walking tour was very interesting and informative. Only disappointing thing was not being able to visit Anne Frank museum as could only book online and nowhere was this mentioned. Glad we went on the walking tour."
* A traveler said: "Tony was a great tour guide. He answered all of our questions and paced the walk to meet our needs. The tour was a great introduction to first time visitors to the area."
* A traveler said: "Super Guide. Very beautiful and chilled ride in Amsterdam. Perfect organized and excellent for JGA!!"
* A traveler said: "Helena’s knowledge of Amsterdam and overall culture of Amsterdam was outstanding. She showed us both the expected and truly unexpected of Amsterdam with humor and a good pleasant nature. Well worth the time with her."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Rail Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Venustempel Sex Museum
- Museum Het Schip
- De Gooyer Windmill
- Xtracold Icebar
- Hermitage Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Dungeon
- Singel Canal
- Museum Willet-Holthuysen
- New Market Square (Nieuwmarkt)
- Hard Rock Cafe Amsterdam
- Museum Van Loon
- This is Holland
- Westerkerk (Western Church)
- Diamond Museum Amsterdam
- St. Nicholas Basilica (Sint Nicolaasbasiliek)
- Descartes' House (Maison Descartes)
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Hamburg
- Things to do in North Holland
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Flanders
Day Trips from Amsterdam
- Amsterdam to Keukenhof Gardens
- Amsterdam to Brussels
- Amsterdam to Antwerp
- Amsterdam to Rotterdam
- Amsterdam to Bruges
- Amsterdam to The Hague
- Amsterdam to Zaanse Schans
- Amsterdam to Zaandam
- Amsterdam to Ghent
- Amsterdam to Eindhoven
- Amsterdam to Hoorn
- Amsterdam to Alkmaar
- Amsterdam to Leeuwarden
- Amsterdam to Arnhem