Top Angkor Wat Outdoor Activities
Saved to wishlist!
Attractions & Museums
Nature and Wildlife
Tickets & Passes
Art & Culture
3 results | All Angkor Wat Tours
Sort by: Featured
Just north of Siem Reap, the Phnom Kulen National Park is renowned for its stunning natural scenery, beautiful waterfalls, and ancient Buddhist monuments. This full-day tour gives you time to take in all the highlights, including views of Kulen Mountain and Kulen Waterfall, a guided trek along the sacred River of a Thousand Lingas, and chance to swim beneath the falls.
Pre book admission to Phnom Kulen National Park and avoid waiting in line to purchase tickets at the popular site. Since your Phnom Kulen National Park tickets will be delivered directly to your hotel in Siem Reap the evening before you visit, you’ll be free to travel on your own schedule without printing vouchers or visiting the ticket booth.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Get your Phnom Kulen Tickets in advance so you can skip the ticket office and go straight to Phnom Kulen attractions. Your tickets will be sent to your hotel the day before your scheduled visit to Phnom Kulen National Park.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Outdoor Activities in Angkor Wat?
What Outdoor Activities in Angkor Wat are taking additional safety precautions?
These Angkor Wat experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Ta Som Temple (Prasat Ta Som)
- Preah Ko Temple (Prasat Preah Ko)
- Phnom Bok Temple (Prasat Phnom Bok)
- Ta Prohm
- Banteay Srei
- Neak Pean
- Banteay Kdei
- Ta Keo Temple (Prasat Ta Keo)
- Royal Enclosure (Royal Palace)
- Phnom Bakheng
- Pre Rup
- Kravan Temple (Prasat Kravan)
- Lolei Temple (Prasat Lolei)
- Roluos Group (Roluos Temples)
- Phnom Krom Temple (Prasat Phnom Krom)
- Citadel of Samré (Banteay Samré)
- Baksei Chamkrong Temple (Prasat Baksei Chamkrong)
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Krong Kaeb
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Bangkok
- Things to do in Ho Chi Minh City
- Things to do in Can Tho
- Things to do in Hua Hin
- Things to do in Vientiane
- Things to do in My Son
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Mekong Delta