Top Bangkok Unique Experiences
78 results | All Bangkok Tours
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience! Very nice and friendly guide. It's a one in a lifetime experience. The food is very good too."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Ron was very fun, knowledgeable, and (most importantly) found us some excellent food to eat! As a bonus, we got some nice pictures of ourselves in front of the temples at night. Couldn't recommend this tour more"
* A traveler said: "Long day and crazy early start but good fun and the guide was fantastic. I was running late and he waited, never complained. Even went out of their way to drop us close to our hotel although we didn’t have the tour with that option. Would definitely use these guys again. Funny and informative."
* A traveler said: "Leez is a very funny person and knowledgeable, 12 dishes demonstration plus online recipe book, worthwhile , a wonderful experience."
* A traveler said: "This is seriously a must have! For everyone that loves thai food and wants a sneak peak into how things are made. Our “teacher” was so knowledgeable and made it so much fun for us! Also very easy to follow even for novice chefs!"
* A traveler said: "From start to finish, very good and informative tour guide excellent.. floating market, long boat excellent."
* A traveler said: "We cooked 4 dishes and ate them all. Go hungry! All the hard work is done for you so sit back and relax. Your knife skills will not be tested."
* A traveler said: "This class was so fun the market tour adds to the experience. The dishes were simple enough but still complex in flavor. The instructor was so sweet and helpful. I love that we got a certificate at the end, that was a nice touch. I would def do a class again. The food was delicious."
* A traveler said: "Had an excellent time, chef Letty walked us through how to prepare everything and gave tips on how to substitute ingredients in our home countries. Market tour was a little boring, but cooking class more than made up for it."
* A traveler said: "Siri was just amazing! Best tour guide ever. Our kids loved her. The markets were nice, the AC vehicle super comfortable."
* A traveler said: "Jazz was an amazing tour guide. I would recommend this trip to anyone that visits Bangkok especially if you get Jazz as your guide! You will be stuffed by the end!"
* A traveler said: "Through Sammy’s careful planning, we were able to click off so many of our ‘must do’ items in a very brief period: night market, street food, Tuk-tuk ride and drinks at one of the super high rise bars. Amazing time and Sammy is able to navigate your group quickly and efficiently."
* A traveler said: "I was the only person that scheduled the evening cooking course, so I received a private cooking lesson. The hosts are extremely friendly, accommodating (I’m lactose intolerant so they showed me how to make coconut milk from scratch), social and nice. You definitely get to see how suburban Thai looks as Mam and her husband take you on a tour of the area in their car and to their lovely home. Cooking was straight forward, Mam walks you through the steps and gives you tips along the way. I cook but not often, so she provided me with tips to help my technique, substitute ingredients for items that may be hard to come by, and made the learning process simple. I highly recommend this if you are looking to learn how to cook authentic Thai, just want to eat a home cooked Thai meal or looking for a fun event. You get a lot of food at the end, so bring an appetite or take home a bag."
* A traveler said: "What a fantastic experience this was. We got to go to the locals' market with Mam to do some shopping before we cooked, and WOW what an amazing time it was! Almost worth its own tour. Hands on cooking lessons were top notch and we left feeling like we could actually recreate these dishes back at home, and can't wait to do it. My wife and I are truly grateful to Mam, her husband, and prep assistant's hospitality and instruction. I can't recommend this enough. We had booked this more as needing something to do in the AM after a long bit of traveling while we waited for our hotel room to be ready for check in. As it turns out it was one of the top things we did during out two week honeymoon in Thailand."
* A traveler said: "Excellent morning activity. Really well organised and thought out. Enjoyed the trip to the market too! Who doesn’t like a 5 course lunch?! Would 100% recommend to a mate"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely fantastic tour! Especially due to the host : Mr Tee! Very good and clear English guidance along the hotspots during this tour."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Maeklong Railway Market
- Suan Pakkad Palace
- Calypso Cabaret
- Artist House at Klong Bang Luang (Baan Silapin)
- Siam Square
- Phra Sumen Fort
- Baiyoke Sky Tower
- BTS Skytrain (Bangkok Mass Transit System)
- Vimanmek Mansion
- Bang Pa-In Royal Palace
- Marble Temple (Wat Benchamabophit)
- MOCA Bangkok (Museum of Contemporary Art)
- Khao Yai National Park
- Asiatique The Riverfront
- KidZania Bangkok
- Abhisek Dusit Throne Hall
- Khlong Saen Saep
- Bangkok NANTA Theatre
- Lumpini Park (Lumphini Park)
- Khao San Road
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Hua Hin
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Koh Tao
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Vientiane
- Things to do in Surat Thani
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Northern Thailand
Day Trips from Bangkok
- Bangkok to Pattaya
- Bangkok to Phuket
- Bangkok to Coral Island (Koh Larn)
- Bangkok to Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
- Bangkok to Bridge on the River Kwai
- Bangkok to Chiang Mai
- Bangkok to Dream World
- Bangkok to Erawan National Park (Erawan Falls)
- Bangkok to Khao Yai National Park
- Bangkok to Amphawa Floating Market
- Bangkok to Kanchanaburi
- Bangkok to Hua Hin
- Bangkok to Pattaya Beach