Bayeux Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Bayeux)
4 Rue du Général de Dais, Bayeux, France, 14400
The Bayeux Cathedral is located in central Bayeux and is open daily between July and September from 8.30am-6pm.
Outstanding and informative tour
Kristel was flexible with our schedule and a font of knowledge about the history of Bayeux. The tour was totally worth our time. We learned so much about Bayeux and its history. Highly recommend!
Margo_B, Jun 2022
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Bayeux Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Bayeux)?
What else should I know about attractions in Bayeux?
- Baron Gérard Museum of Art and History (MAHB)
- Lace Conservatory (Conservatoire de la Dentelle)
- Bayeux Tapestry (Tapisserie de Bayeux)
- Memorial Museum of the Battle of Normandy (Musée Mémorial de la Bataille de Normandie)
- Bayeux War Cemetery
- Mulberry Harbour
- Normandy American Cemetery and Memorial
- Omaha Beach
- Omaha Beach Memorial Museum (Musée Mémorial d’Omaha Beach)
- Bény-sur-Mer Canadian War Cemetery
- Juno Beach Centre (Centre Juno Beach)
- Ardenne Abbey (Abbey d'Ardenne)
- Pointe du Hoc
- Sword Beach