Longues-sur-Mer is a 10-minute drive west from the town of Arromanches (look out for the small coast road sign) on the cliffs north of Manvieux.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Longues-sur-Mer?
Attractions near Longues-sur-Mer:
What else should I know about attractions in Bayeux?
- Mulberry Harbour
- Baron Gérard Museum of Art and History (MAHB)
- Bayeux Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Bayeux)
- Lace Conservatory (Conservatoire de la Dentelle)
- Bayeux Tapestry (Tapisserie de Bayeux)
- Bayeux War Cemetery
- Memorial Museum of the Battle of Normandy (Musée Mémorial de la Bataille de Normandie)
- Normandy American Cemetery and Memorial
- Omaha Beach
- Omaha Beach Memorial Museum (Musée Mémorial d’Omaha Beach)
- Juno Beach Centre (Centre Juno Beach)
- Bény-sur-Mer Canadian War Cemetery
- Pointe du Hoc
- Ardenne Abbey (Abbey d'Ardenne)
- Sword Beach