* A traveler said: "A very informative and interesting experience - don't miss it. The ride inside is pretty cool! Very nice coffee bar also."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed the tour Barry was brilliant and a lovely chap would definitely recommend the tour to anyone 👌👌"
* A traveler said: "The guide/driver (Dave from mccombes) made the whole day interesting, enjoyable and a worth while experience, his knowledge was second to none and brought the whole day to life."
* A traveler said: "Due to covid some places were closed to visitors, we visited other areas. Stephen our tour guide was very informative throughout the whole day. Plenty of time at each stop to enjoy the scenery, take pictures and use the facilities is available."
* A traveler said: "Stuard was a great guide!! Funny, entertaining and knowledgeable. Everything was well laid out and we had plenty of time at all the stops to wander and take photos. Giants Causeway is definitely a must do but added to the other aspects of this tour and it was a perfect day!"
* A traveler said: "My favourite part of this hop and off bus tour was the TITANIC EXPERIENCE TOUR. I highly recommend everyone to visit. Please book your tickets advance online otherwise you won't be able to enter. £20 well worthed per person. You can easily spend 2 hrs or more inside."
* A traveler said: "Great fun and a super way to see the city. The lads served us efficiently and the music was on point!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic location, and our guide Martin was outstanding. The tour was well run, thoughtfully planned, and everything ran smoothly."
* A traveler said: "Amanda and Kieran were awesome! Always had a smile on their face and made it a very fun and memorable experience! The tour was very well planned, we were able to see so many things and the stop for lunch was amazing. My fiancé and I had a wonderful time thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour by a very knowledgable and informative guide. Gives a very good overview of the history of the area and an insight into the stories behind all the main murals of the Falls and Shankill areas. Hugh is an excellent guide - informative, educational and engaging."
* A traveler said: "Stuart was a friendly, helpful, knowledgeable guide. He had given lots of information and fun during the trip. Thank you for his hard work and the service."
* A traveler said: "The whole tour was excellent. Our guide was Paul who was very informative and lots of fun. The coach was clean and comfortable. I would recommend the trip."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour to choose for those wanting a few stops along the way to the giants causeway. It is a long day but kept well entertained by our guides the older fella and our driver the young guy (sorry, not the best at names). The drive and sights are stunning. Not a place to miss while in Northern Ireland."
* A traveler said: "Great day out, our guide, Paul was excellent and funny. Would definitely recommend. A great taste of the coast."
* A traveler said: "Stephen the tour guide and driver was an absolutely amazing guy,he looked after us,explained everythibg,kept us entertained,amazing job and tour!The only sad thing is due to covid 19 we didnt walk on the bridge but everything else was amazing!"
* A traveler said: "Very competent and interesting facts from driver Fergal. Beautiful drive. Impressive route and stops. Well worth including in any visit to NI"
* A traveler said: "Was amazing. Tour guide was so nice and made it really enjoyable. Was so nice to see the coastal roads and the little towns that we passed through. Such a lovely day"
* A traveler said: "Informative tour articulated through a local guide James. Enjoyed the clear account of previous history & atrocities of Belfast."
* A traveler said: "I would recommend this tour to anyone. It was completely customized to our requests and included everything we asked to see. We started in the city of Belfast itself and then drove up the coast road to the Giant’s Causeway. The coast road is absolutely stunning and our guide stopped numerous times for us to take photos—he knows all the great vantage points. He also knows all of the Game of Thrones filming spots. We went to so many places, it’s hard to list them all—Bushmills Distillery in a charming village of the same name, Dunluce Castle, lunch at a traditional Fish ‘N’ Chips cafe, Giant’s Causeway, White Park Bay, Carnlough, Titantic Museum, the Peace Wall, and so much more. Our guide was incredibly knowledgeable and gracious. He went out of his way to share the beauty of his homeland with us. He has a very comfortable, new Mercedes van with great touring windows. He also surprised us with a toast of sparkling wine! Again, I would recommend this tour to anyone, you’ll be happy you booked it!"
* A traveler said: "Jim the guide was fantastic and gave intriguing information and well detailed. I will never forget my visit to Belfast."
* A traveler said: "Firstly the tour guide was excellent, friendly and shared excellent knowledge and facts throughout the tour and took his time to take us around. I highly recommend the tour and we could not have asked for a better guide. The reason we picked this guide was he had excellent reviews The tour was cheaper than most other ones which I thought were abit overpriced. Enjoyed every bit of the tour. A big thanks to our guide."
* A traveler said: "I was humbled really by the remembrance gardens and they are so well maintained and cared for. Barry had a detailed knowledge of each place we visited, only a local guide can have that much knowledge and history. Nothing was rushed and plenty of time allowed for photos"
* A traveler said: "We loved exploring the city with David from Belfast Bikes. He was a great host and guide and it was an excellent way to get to know Belfast, it’s landmarks and it’s history. I’d recommend it to everyone."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Carrickfergus Castle
- Titanic Quarter
- Antrim Coast Road
- Dunluce Castle
- Belfast Falls Road
- Belfast Botanic Gardens & Palm House
- Ulster Museum
- Victoria Square Shopping Centre
- Odyssey Pavilion & SSE Arena
- Belfast Peace Wall
- Belfast City Hall
- Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge
- HMS Caroline
- Queen's University Belfast
- Titanic's Dock and Pump-House
- Albert Memorial Clock
- Ballintoy Harbour
- Crumlin Road Gaol
- Crown Liquor Saloon
- Belfast Castle
- Belfast Cruise Port
- Causeway Coastal Route
- Titanic Belfast
- St. Anne's Cathedral
- SS Nomadic
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Galway
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Cork
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in North East England