* A traveler said: "The tour was super interesting and well organized. The guide help us to take the train to Sachsenhausen and to return to Berlin after the tour. Thanks Nickolai!"
* A traveler said: "Great job! Everyone did a great job and the food was actually pretty good. Would recommend even though it was cloudy and we didn’t get to see a sunset."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Georgia was excellent. Clear and involving commentary with a great sense of humour. She turned a simple walking tour into a truly memorable experience."
* A traveler said: "Aaron showed us a lot of great places in Berlin and gave us much background information. My wife and me really enjoyed the tour and we learned a lot. Was a great tour with a great guide."
* A traveler said: "I LOVE food tours and this one did not disappoint! Sean was a fantastic guide - very personable and funny. We had a great time, learned a lot and tasted some amazing food! I highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "Had the 2 day pass with the optional river cruise. Was well wort having as gave a great overview of the city"
* A traveler said: "Very informative and well presented really good guide both in terms of information and getting his point of view across"
* A traveler said: "Nick was very knowledgeable and a great tour guide. He made a very dense subject easy to digest. I would definitely recommend it to anyone interested in history. Great way to start our visit to Berlin."
* A traveler said: "Great views of the city from the hot rods they go fast and very easy to drive just like a pimped up go kart. So much fun had a smile on our faces all the way round. Great experience. 👌🏾👍🏾😀🙃"
* A traveler said: "We squeezed our young teens in the back and set out on our Trabi adventure. Saw all the sights in a whistle stop tour in our line of Trabi’s. German and English spoken. Great option for a rain-soaked day."
* A traveler said: "Michele was outstanding! Our first time in Berlin and we loved the tour! Super fun and great company too"
* A traveler said: "It was an excellent choice especially given poor weather to use the Hop on Hop off bus where you get a great appreciation via the view from the top deck and the narrated tour of the city which if time is limited, allows you to pick and choose locations for further exploration."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Nikolai, was knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the subject matter. He wove in his personal experiences during the tour. The history was fascinating and there were no complaints from my two teenagers. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Our guide - Brian Bell was really excellent - very well informed on current affairs in Germany and extremely knowledgeable about Sachsenhausen and the political/social backdrop against which it was built and the uses to which it was put to."
* A traveler said: "Nate expertly guided us on an easy 5-Hour amble around the amazing city of Berlin. We learned a LOT and had a blast in the process. Bikes were super comfy and the stop at the Biergarten was perfect. A tour not to be missed!"
* A traveler said: "One of our favourite parts of our visit to Berlin!! The river cruise lasted the full 2.5 hours and we got to see a lot of the sights along the way, the food was delicious and the staff were extremely friendly and welcoming. Could not fault it and you definitely get your money’s worth!"
* A traveler said: "So glad we did this! Jerry was an amazing guide, he does it as if it wasn’t his job but purely pleasure! We enjoyed every moment and the cycling through Berlin is very easy, don’t worry. |I recommend booking this tour during first days of your visit so you can get to know Berlin right away :)"
* A traveler said: "Our morning tour with Eran was the most worthwhile part of our trip to Berlin! Not only was it informative, it also offered context and insights we would never had gleaned otherwise. Eran listened to our interests, shaped the tour accordingly, and could not have been warmer or more professional. Absolutely worth the money and time — we would ask him to join us every day of our trip if we could!"
* A traveler said: "It wasn’t the best weather for a walking tour but Sara, our guide, made the best of it. She was very informative and obliging and I had a great day, though a little cold!!"
* A traveler said: "We saw everything we wanted to see in Berlin and our guide, Rob, was very kind and informative! He picked us up from our hotel on time and we hit all the highlights of Berlin within four hours, even working in a bathroom pit stop and souvenir shopping."
Frequently Asked Questions
- KaDeWe (Kaufhaus des Westens)
- Berlin Jewish Museum (Jüdisches Museum)
- Platz der Republik
- Knoblauchhaus Museum
- DDR Museum
- Topography of Terror
- Allied Museum (AlliiertenMuseum)
- Bundeswehr Museum of Military History (Militärhistorisches Museum)
- Natural History Museum (Museum für Naturkunde)
- Berlin Zoo and Aquarium
- Chamäleon Theater
- German Museum of Technology (Deutsches Technikmuseum)
- Old Jewish Cemetery (Alter Jüdischer Friedhof)
- AquaDom & SEA LIFE® Berlin
- Bröhan Museum
- Berlin Cathedral (Berliner Dom)
- Prenzlauer Berg
- Berlin Wall
- Brandenburg Gate (Brandenburger Tor)
- Charlottenburg Palace (Schloss Charlottenburg)
- Kurfürstendamm (Ku'damm)
- Pergamon Museum (Pergamonmuseum)
- Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe (Holocaust Memorial)
- Memorial and Museum Sachsenhausen
- Things to do in Potsdam
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Hamburg
- Things to do in Karlovy Vary
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Wroclaw
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Frankfurt
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Warsaw
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in Bohemia