Top Birmingham Walking Tours
12 results | All Birmingham Tours
* A traveler said: "Our guide (Jonathan Berg) was knowledgeable and friendly, and whilst I live in Birmingham and have been in some of the places we visited, it was really interesting to hear the history of it and have some of the dots joined up. A lot of new developments are happening in the city, and it was good to see these too and to have hidden gems pointed out, like what is inside the new sphere in one of the locations in the Jewellery Quarter. I also went along parts of the canal and crossed a bridge I have never been on, in the 47 years that I have been in Brum! Looking forward to others tours I have booked during Heritage month."
* A traveler said: "Very nice tour. Very infotaining. Great guide. The guide had a good micro so it was always easy to unterstand."
* A traveler said: "Brilliant day out for the family. Recommend the guided tour. Graham kept interested and entertained throughout and we had time to look around ourselves too"
* A traveler said: "Garry was a great, accommodating and knowledgeable tour guide. He took us around Handsworth Birmingham uncovering the rich but sadly lost Black history of Handsworth. It’s a must walk tour for anyone interested in learning more about Black history!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in West Midlands
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in North West England