* A traveler said: "Our Loire Valley experience was more than we could have asked for. Our chauffeur had a great knowledge of the area and was able to make suggestions of places to visit that suited us perfectly. The car was comfortable, spacious and clean. We were able to sit back and thoroughly enjoy the ride!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was magnificent. Our guide provided excellent service and was quite enlightening. I would highly recommend this tour and our guide."
* A traveler said: "My sister, cousin, and myself were met at the train station in Blois by Beatrice and Laurence. We then drove to Chateau Chenonceau stopping along the way to take some wonderful pictures and to see the house where Leonardo de Vinci had stayed at one time. Our guides were so accommodating and interesting. They explained so much to us. We wanted to stop for a bite to eat on out way to Chateau Chambord. Again our guides took us to a wonderful sandwich shop that had the most incredible looking desserts. Our trip was a fast one but we didn't feel rushed. They dropped us off at the train station in Blois in plenty of time for us to enjoy our trip back to Paris. I highly recommend Destination Libre with Beatrice and Laurence."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Paris
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Nantes
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Lyon
- Things to do in Bordeaux
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Annecy
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Loire Valley
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in Normandy