Top Bruges Sporting Events
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All Bruges Tours
Bruges is a small city with a rich history. The city walls form a green loop around the city. You can cycle along quiet paths. You will pass windmills, canals and city gates. The Bruges city center is fully part of the Unesco world heritage. When you cycle through this historic center, you will be surprised by a beautiful view around every corner. You will see cobbled streets, picturesque squares and impressive facades. This medieval city has well preserved its special features. A bike ride is a great way to discover the hidden corners. With a local guide you will discover cozy squares, green inner gardens and beautiful alleys.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Sporting Events in Bruges are taking additional safety precautions?
What Sporting Events in Bruges are good for avoiding crowds?
- Jerusalem Church (Jeruzalemkerk)
- Bruges City Hall (Stadhuis van Brugge)
- Boudewijn Theme Park and Dolfinarium
- Burg Square
- Old St. John Site (Site Oud Sint-Jan)
- Diamond Museum (Diamantmuseum)
- Basilica of the Holy Blood (Heilig-Bloedbasiliek)
- Canals of Bruges (Brugse Reien)
- Choco-Story, the Chocolate Museum
- De Halve Maan Brewery
- Historic Centre of Bruges (Historisch Centrum van Brugge)
- Minnewater (Lake of Love)
- Belfry of Bruges (Belfort van Brugge)
- Historium Brugge
- Friet Museum
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in The Hague
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Dover
- Things to do in Eindhoven
- Things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Reims
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in South Holland