Visitors can opt for a standard entrance ticket to the Mini-Europe park, choose a combination ticket including access to the neighboring Atomium museum and observation deck, or enjoy discounted entry with a Brussels Card. Brussels hop-on hop-off bus tours also stop close to the miniature village.
Things to Know Before You Go
Park highlights include the mini models of Mount Vesuvius erupting, the Berlin Wall coming down, and Spanish matadors fighting bulls.
The Mini-Europe park is fully wheelchair accessible.
Large bags and suitcases are not allowed in the Mini-Europe Park.
How to Get There
The Mini-Europe park is located in the Bruparck in northwest Brussels between the Atomium, Brussels Planetarium, and Oceade Water Park. The closest metro stop is Heysel, a 5-minute walk from the park.
When to Get There
Mini-Europe is open throughout the year, but the busiest time is in July and August when it’s best to visit early in the morning to avoid the crowds. In summer, the park also hosts a number of night events when it stays open until midnight, including firework displays and illuminated exhibitions.
A Journey Through European History
A visit to the miniature model park offers an entertaining way for kids (and adults) to discover Europe and learn about significant moments from European history. Each of the 350 models were painstakingly recreated in miniature form (at a scale of 1:25) and are accompanied by details of their architectural features and historic importance. Interactive displays at each model include sound effects and animations, with trains chugging around tracks, bells chiming, and national anthems playing.
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Paris
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- ADAM Brussels Design Museum
- Museums of the Far East
- Train World
- National Basilica of the Sacred Heart (Basilique Nationale du Sacré-Coeur)
- Autrique House (Maison Autrique)
- Brussels Beer Project
- Cinquantenaire District
- Belgian Comic Strip Center
- Royal Galleries of Saint Hubert (Les Galeries St-Hubert)
- Brussels City Museum (Musée de la Ville de Bruxelles)
- St. Michael and St. Gudula Cathedral
- Grand-Place (Grote Markt)
- Brussels Town Hall (Hotel de Ville)
- Hard Rock Cafe Brussels