Top Cambridge Historical Tours
41 results | All Cambridge Tours
* A traveler said: "Ari was The young man that led our group. I would give him 110% for his and anecdotes, humour and clarity. He was able to answer every question with patience."
* A traveler said: "Excellent walking tour of Cambridge. Special thanks to Claire for making the tour interesting and enjoyable"
* A traveler said: "Wow what a knowledgeable man Tim is who made the tour fun and interesting. We could not believe 2 hours had passed so quickly. Would recommend his services to anyone wanting to do a walking tour in Cambridge. We didn’t want the tour to end."
* A traveler said: "Sophy was most admirable as our guide, loads of facts, both fun,interesting and important, absolutely on her fingertips. She was extremely gentle, genial and personable to spend time with, and a brilliant manner to allow us to ask any type of question, and many times on subjects which were a bit controversial too. We spoke with the utmost respect and left with a lot more than just a tour. An afternoon very very pleasantly spent and with an amazing person. Left us wanting more..."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Dick was very knowledgeable and tailored our tour to what we were interested in. Very informative and enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "Outstanding. Our guide, Chris Skilton, was terrific. His knowledge and enthusiasm brought Cambridge alive. .A memorable day."
* A traveler said: "Excellent trip around Cambridge- our lady driver was most excellent- her driving skills were amazing negotiating all the tight turns etc. The commentary was again excellent and enhanced a thoroughly enjoyable afternoon of sightseeing- good value for money."
* A traveler said: "Seeing around Cambridge, as we've never been before, and being told interesting facts and info by a local."
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience, tour guide was very knowledgeable. Highly recommend. Although weather was cold but the experience definitely worth it . I am planning to do it again in summer"
* A traveler said: "David was a very insightful and knowledgeable guide, we learnt so much about the history of the city and how it relates and has been a part to history on a broader scale. Very enjoyable tour"
* A traveler said: "Interesting and scenic walk around the historic parts of Cambridge. Our guide Sonya was very knowledgeable and delivered the information in an engaging manner."
* A traveler said: "Love the punting experience and thanks to our punter who shared the history and very interesting stories of the sights!"
* A traveler said: "A must have experience when you visit Cambridge. The guide was fun, and very knowledgable about the Cambridge colleges, bridges and their history."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the whole experience and seeing all the hidden away nooks of Cambridge. Liked the new tiny doors that are popping up around the city."
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic tour given by a graduate student named Maria. She was wonderful and did not mind all of our questions. It was a great way to see Cambridge and learn about its history and the University itself. I highly recommend this tour. Its a great way to support the students, too!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour with Will was Thoroughly enjoyable. It was fun, relaxing, informative and entertaining. Thanks Will!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was a delight, knowledgeable and amusing, keeping us informed and amused the whole tour ☺️😊"
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide great seeing all the lovely architecture and great fun. I would highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "An excellent and informative overview of Cambridge. Great value for money and highly recommended. A good guide!"
* A traveler said: "Sophie gave us a very informative tour of Cambridge customised to our interests. We learned so much about the history of the city, the university and the spies the operated there. Sophie has long connection with the university through several generations and was very passionate about the history. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Throughly professional and an amazing experience. Charles, the guide, was knowledgeable, professional and brought the tour to life."
* A traveler said: "This game was so fun, educational and we would love to do it wherever we visit! It was the second day for us to explore the city when we tried this game and we thought we already know the city more or less. As soon as we started this game, we are more continuously looking out for Crests, Signs, buildings, and street’s name and it helped us to discover the perspective of the city that we wouldn't have seen otherwise. Highly recommend it!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in Yorkshire