Top Can Tho Day Trips
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Can Tho Tours
Sort by: Featured
Immerse yourself in Vietnamese customs and culture on a 5-hour tour to the Mekong Delta from Ben Pha Xom Chai. Comfortable round-trip transfer from your hotel allows you to relax and enjoy the scenery. Experience the Cai Rang Floating Market, where you're treated to a typical Vietnamese breakfast. Next visit a noodle factory or bakery to see how classic dishes are made. Finally, tour a colorful fruit garden.
This Mekong Delta day trip is perfect for travelers interested in local food and scenic views. Take the stress out of navigating by having hotel pickup and drop-off included. Visit two floating markets, and enjoy a tasty Vietnamese breakfast on the Mekong river. It’s a great overview of local food experiences, as you’ll also visit a bakery, a noodle factory, and a fruit garden.
- Visit the two floating markets in Can Tho: Cai Rang and Phong Dien floating market - enjoy breakfast on floating market. - You will also stop at a noodle factory / traditional bakery factory, - See gardens with local fruits and flowers, rice fields (seasonal) , and small canals. Duration: 7 hours Departure: 4:45 - 5:00 AM The price includes: + Pick up and bring back your hotel by private car/ taxi (at the center of Can Tho city) + Typical Vietnamese Breakfast + drinks (coffee/ coconut on the Mekong river) + Tickets to fruit garden/ enjoy some seasonal fruits in the market + English speaking guide
The tour will start at 7:30 a.m - You can choose more option Visit Cai Rang floating market before come to Ben Tre. (fee additinal $15/pax) The guide pick you up from hotels in Can Tho (you also starting the tour from Sai Gon and then at Can Tho Mekong Delta - please contact us in advance) - boat tour along in the Ham Luong Mekong River - visit Brick factory - factory process coconut into many different forms and weave mats with the aid of dried reeds and a huge loom. make by yourself guidance of an experienced local. - walking around village, tropical surrounds. - take a local Xe Loi (motorised rickshaw) - discover fruit orchards - enjoy lunch in a restaurant overlooking the river. - spend the rest of the afternoon lounging on sampan boat - rowed through the water coconut trees After finish the tour We will drop you off Sai Gon HCM / Ben Tre / Or come back Can Tho ***Besides You also starting the tour from Sai Gon and then at Can Tho Mekong Delta
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Day Trips in Can Tho?
The best Day Trips in Can Tho according to Viator travelers are:
What Day Trips in Can Tho are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Can Tho may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Mekong Delta
- Things to do in Ho Chi Minh City
- Things to do in Krong Kaeb
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Nha Trang
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in Koh Tao
- Things to do in Hat Yai
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in South Coast