Top Chiang Mai Tours by Duration
490 results | All Chiang Mai Tours
* A traveler said: "Really good fun trip. Excellent way to experience good street food and Jay was a brilliant guide checking who wanted spicy and who didn’t. We finished the evening with very full tummies!!"
* A traveler said: "Very comfortable van with AC. Nice and flexible meals. Nice and friendly guide. All the attractions were interesting."
* A traveler said: "Amazing time with Nitin. The market was really interesting and she got us tasting things I thought I never would! She runs her business from her home which is decked out with Akha artefacts. The cooking session was really good and we learnt a lot. Would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Owen, our guide was awesome. We got lucky an were the only group in the trip. We saw three temples and learned a lot about Thai and Chiang Mai history! Would recommend this trip. Took about 3 hours total."
* A traveler said: "Intense hike and bike. Recommend it to those who are physically able to hike up hill long term."
* A traveler said: "It is a complete tour, visiting interesting places resides White temple. In particular Baandam Museum was a amazing discovery to me. Guide Mr. Banana and driver Mr. Tom are so good doing their work. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Amazing day trip! Private tour (just two of us), really nice car, super friendly driver/guide, beautiful part of the world. The guide for the section walking to the village was wonderful too. Food was great and they were great at accommodating for dietary needs. Such a wonderful day, highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "My Daughter and my self had wonderful private cooking class with Aon who is an excellent chef. He shared his wealth of experience , We learnt a lot about Thai cooking . We thoroughly enjoyed preparing and eating our exotic meals . This class is a must for all those that who love food and have passion for cooking."
* A traveler said: "It was just AMAZING！ Our guide Loui was incredible, and super funny, she planned the whole trip just perfect to have enough time to visit, take pictures, enjoy and have some knowledge history of the places. We highly recommend this trip!"
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgable and fun. Shared a lot of culture and history. Very well-planned and we saw a lot. Great tour!"
* A traveler said: "Everything was amazing! The places you go and the food you eat were all perfect! The tour guide was super informative about food and the culture"
* A traveler said: "Amazing amazing one of the best tours ever guide was great friendly and informative. I found the whole thing quite spiritual and overwhelming would definitely recommend without a doubt..."
* A traveler said: "Our extremely energetic guide Mr. Ekk made this one of the best tours I have ever been on! He has troves of information and anecdotes about every spot you visit,which he narrates in his signature style. Our visit would have remained incomplete without the insights he offered. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Its was an amazing experience. The come take you at the hotel at the time fixed. Good experience by night really"
* A traveler said: "This was an incredible tour worth every penny!! Our tour guide Jeanie was incredible and was with us the entire day teaching us about each place we went to. Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing tour! Mona was a fantastic tour guide. She was very knowledgeable, fun, and even climbed up the sticky waterfall with us! We also added the jade factory and orchid/butterfly gardens to our tour, which were both very interesting. Lunch was also delicious :). Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The class was in an awesome setting being able to see a demonstration while trying food then we had our own stations to make our own dishes with help. head chef was very knowledgable and fantastic and the other people involved made sure everything was set up properly"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the day out to the temples. The guide was very professional and did not make the temples boring. Was quite fun."
* A traveler said: "We had a lot of fun kayaking down the river! Thanks to the patience of our instructors, we were able to grasp the basics of kayaking halfway through. Guides were friendly and approachable. The main opportunity for improvement is lunch which was rather small."
* A traveler said: "If you are at all culinary inclined, then this is a must if you are in Chiang Mai. The instructors were both professional and polite. Definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing day, well worth the price. A fabulous tour guide, thank you very much!!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour with a very good driver-guide Jackie Chan. The temples we saw were all amazing. The food at lunch was good! A great experience!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic, from beginning to end we were really looked after. The sunrise as you glide silently over the scenery was fantastic and to finish off with the best massage I have ever had was just the perfect day."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Small-Group Chiang Mai Evening Street Food Tour
- Chiang Rai Small-Group Day Trip from Chiang Mai City with Golden Triangle
- Thai and Akha Cooking Class in Chiang Mai
- 6-Hour Hike and Bike in Doi Suthep Pui National Park Combo from Chiang Mai
- Chiang Rai One Day: Hot Spring,White Temple, Golden Triangle, Yao&Akha Hilltribe
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Northern Thailand
- Things to do in Chiang Rai
- Things to do in Luang Prabang
- Things to do in Yangon
- Things to do in Vientiane
- Things to do in Mandalay
- Things to do in Bangkok
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Hua Hin
- Things to do in Kunming
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Lijiang
- Things to do in Changsha
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in South Coast