Top Flanders Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
226 results | All Flanders Tours
* A traveler said: "I had a pleasant experience. She was very knowledgeable. Her dog was also a treat to have walking with us as well. I would definitely book again."
* A traveler said: "The Tour was great we got all the information we wanted about the City. Our guide Baren was well informed and he did an anxious g job introducing his city to us and make us fall in love with the city. We highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the bike tour with Christophe a lot! It is so nice to cycle through this beautiful city with somebody who knows the best spots and stories. Christophe is funny and enthusiastic. We all had big smiles on our faces. Definitely recommend the tour."
* A traveler said: "James was an incredible guide; very personable, charming, and knew his stuff!! Would highly recommend this tour! The stop at the chocolate store for a sample proved well for the business; I went back later, mentioned Kames’name and got a discount! Thanks Kames!"
* A traveler said: "A nice day, full of visits. Made for a long day but was well worth it. "Diederik" was our guide for the day and very well spoken English and very good explanations."
* A traveler said: "Patrick was an amazing tour guide. He was very knowledgeable and passionate about his hometown, Bruges! It was just my husband and me on the tour, so he catered the experience to our interests. We would definitely take a tour with Patrick again! Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Very nice tour through a tremendous city. Great explanation of historical facts mixed with nice surrounding stories. Did three tours of them, two in Brugge and one in Ghent, all great."
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Beron was a wonderful host that made changes to the tour to align with our interests. You experience the entire city of Antwerp"
* A traveler said: "The boat tour of a Ghent was such a treat! Very informative and we got to see the whole city from the water!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was wonderful! Our tour guide Lavigna was wonderful and fun! She knew so much about her beloved city! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Knowledgeable, friendly and funny guide; good tour with decent bike. Would recommend anyone to try this out."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed through Brugge. Done by Nathan. He was a very enthousiastic and we learned a lot about this beautiful city. We can highly recommend to take a tour by Viator."
* A traveler said: "Crossing the river via the tunnel and escalator was a great experience. The view on the other side was worth and the ride back on the ferry was also nice."
* A traveler said: "Great Boat tour, the guide was hilarious and super competente. Strongly recommend. The price affordable and not expensive."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Sébastien, was wonderful! Very educated, patient for questions, and gave us a fantastic experience. We learned so much in 2 hours! Highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "This was a very informative and enjoyable tour of Bruges and the many lovely beers. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "This was one of the best tours we have had! The tour guide was gracious, knowledgeable (born and raised in Bruges). All of our stops were meaningful and of course delicious. We learned so much about Bruges along the way. Wow. Highly recommend this tour to anyone who loves food and is looking for a guide who knows their way around Bruges. Amazing."
* A traveler said: "The tour was great! Super interesting and covered a lot of Bruges. We really enjoyed it! Highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "An informative and engaging experience. Our guide, Anna, was terrific- knowledgeable and related really well. Helped us understand Antwerp and it's nuances so much better, Strongly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "THE best way to discover Antwerp when you have only a little time, the guide is local and well-versed in every part of his city's history and quirks, he made it a truly wonderful experience for all ages."
* A traveler said: "Interesting Exhibition, great views from above. A few steps up, then you can take the lift. But you have to walk downstairs."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Yser Tower (IJzertoren)
- PlopsaLand De Panne
- St. Bavo's Cathedral (Sint-Baafskathedraal)
- Hooge Crater Museum
- Minnewater (Lake of Love)
- Plantin-Moretus Museum
- Butcher's Hall (Vleeshuis)
- Museum aan de Stroom (MAS)
- Diamond District
- Choco-Story, the Chocolate Museum
- Sanctuary Wood
- Museum of Contemporary Art Antwerp (M HKA)
- Diamond Museum (Diamantmuseum)
- Jerusalem Church (Jeruzalemkerk)
- Antwerp Zoo (Dierentuin)
- Belfry of Bruges (Belfort van Brugge)
- Burg Square
- Dodengang (Trench of Death)
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in North Holland
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in Alsace