Top Fort Myers Sporting Events
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All Fort Myers Tours
Sort by: Featured
Explore the Big Cypress National Preserve on a private half-day swamp buggy tour near Ochopee. The open-air swamp buggy is built to cross rugged and wet terrain, making it the ideal vehicle for spotting wildlife such as alligators, turtles, birds, and deer, and even panther tracks. Your guide, whose family has lived in the region for generations, shares insightful commentary about the Florida Everglades along the way.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Sporting Events in Fort Myers are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Fort Myers may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island