Top Grand Bahama Island Private Sightseeing Tours
Saved to wishlist!
6 results | All Grand Bahama Island Tours
This private tour from Freeport is exclusively for your party and introduces you to Bahamaian life away from the resorts. Your guide will take you to several destinations, include a fruit market, beach and perfume factory so that you can experience local culture far away from the tourist traps.
The Lucayan National Park Gold Rock Beach Free Town – The sight where Pirates Of The Caribbean 2 and 3 were filmed.
Discover white sand and clear water at Pirates Cove with a round-trip transfer from your Freeport cruise ship, and turn your shore excursion into an island escape. Book your transportation in advance, so you can lounge worry free; you’ve got 3.5 hours to snag a shady umbrella, relax in the sand or head for the water to snorkel, swim and paddleboard in the tropical sunshine.
Spend a day exploring paradisiacal Grand Bahama, and see some of the island’s most important landmarks, on this engaging tour. Following pickup at your hotel or cruise port, head to Port Lucaya, Taino Beach Public Park, and Millionaire's Row. After an optional stop at Garden of the Groves, a lush botanical garden (own expense), go for a boat tour at Lucaya National Park, famed for its enormous underwater cave system. Cap off your day with a picnic at Gold Rock Beach and a visit to High Rock Lighthouse.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Get access to a private beach on Sweeting's Cay to kayak, fish, bike, and explore on this full-day trip from Freeport. Travel via boat to the cay, where you can choose your own activities or just relax on the sand. Learn about the history of Grand Bahama's East End and the surrounding cays through a guide's commentary. Lunch available (own expense) at a local restaurant.
Among the many fun activities you can enjoy in the Bahamas, swimming with pigs must be one of the most unusual options. This half-day tour on Grand Bahama Island includes the opportunity to splash in the Caribbean Sea with the resident wild pigs, as well as time to enjoy the gorgeous scenery of Crystal Beach, and have lunch (own expense). Hotel pickup and drop-off is included.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Private Sightseeing Tours in Grand Bahama Island?
The best Private Sightseeing Tours in Grand Bahama Island according to Viator travelers are:
What Private Sightseeing Tours in Grand Bahama Island are taking additional safety precautions?
These Grand Bahama Island experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Private Sightseeing Tours in Grand Bahama Island are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Grand Bahama Island may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in New Providence Island
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Virginia
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in Tennessee
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets