Top Hanoi Classes & Workshops
99 results | All Hanoi Tours
* A traveler said: "Came to this class on a rainy day, it was loads of fun and great way to spend the afternoon. The teachers were very helpful and we were able to make a number of pots which we collected a couple of days later, fired and glazed. A wonderful souvenir of a good day!!!"
* A traveler said: "An extremely enjoyable day. Weather was not so good - bitterly cold and wet - however, this was outside our control. Our tour guide Tony was extremely helpful, polite and knowledgeable, and ensured everyone was included and had the best possible day. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "The trip to the Perfume Pagoda was really incredible. The views are incredible. And to make it even better, the instructor was very knowledgable and funny, which made the trip worth a 5 star review in my opinion."
* A traveler said: "Amazing time !!! Everything exceeded expectations. The rooms, food, and crew were great. We did 1 night 2 days and wish we did 2 nights 3 days. Don't miss this experience!"
* A traveler said: "Highly recommended tour! Sapa surroundings are simply great. If you sped time in Vietnam you don't have to lose Sapa and his rice terraces. Great tour!"
* A traveler said: "It was a great trip for a day to spend at ninh binh. Full of adventure , fun and enjoyment. The guide Loan was very friendly and well versed. Bus drive was comfortable."
* A traveler said: "Ha not just introduced me to food but talked about the neighborhoods we walked through. A variety of foods, tastes and sights!"
* A traveler said: "This was our favourite place in Vietnam. The tour guide was very knowledgeable & kept us entertained. The food was very good & it was all very well organized with plenty to see & do but also some time to yourself to explore or just sunbathe on the boat. Would highly recommend the 3 day tour."
* A traveler said: "Chris was excellent and made the day for us. Excellent spoken English and a nice group size of 8 people"
* A traveler said: "Hoa guided us through busy 0ld town Hanoi. He command of english was exceptional. She took us to hidden temples and markets. She was ble to customize the tours to our interests. she is a great choice."
* A traveler said: "Driver was ready for us with a sign with our name on it. Very courteous. Safe driving to hotel. He knew where to take us. Overall very pleased with the service"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic performance. Very different from what we know from Europe. For me, what was interesting, was not only puppets and water stage, but also music instruments played during the performance."
* A traveler said: "Kelly is the best guide ever! She led us to the most delicious foods, answered all of our cultural questions, taught us how to cross the busy streets, and made us feel very comfortable exploring Hanoi’s Old Town. Best tour we’ve ever done!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was very good. The guide was very nice. Very nice places were shown. The afternoon lunch was v. good. We were picked up from the hotel in time. Worth the money."
* A traveler said: "An amazing day out. Stunning scenery and activities. we have some wonderful photos and memories of the day"
* A traveler said: "We had a great day with Huyen and Kien. They suggested some options and took us to Ho Chi Ming Complex, a secret café, and famous bun cha restaurant and accompanied us walking around the Old Quarter. They were very informative and we got to know about the city and their culture well. We also felt secured being with locals especially on ourfirst day in Hanoi. Thank you Huyen and Kien!"
* A traveler said: "The best experience ever, first I wasn't feeling well in the morning and was willing to skip the class and let my husband go by himself, chef who came to get us the hotel would not have it and offered to wait and try again in the afternoon. I am so grateful that he did, we had the most wonderful experience, not only did he teach us how to make delicious food but he also took us to the market and helped me buy something I didn't know I needed until I saw him use it. Chef is very patient and generous with his information, funny at times but most importantly an awesome chef, thank you for everything as he contributed to the wonderful memories we took from Hanoi."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Temple of the Jade Mountain (Ngoc Son Temple)
- One-Pillar Pagoda (Chua Mot Cot)
- Ionah Show
- Lake of the Restored Sword (Hoan Kiem Lake)
- Tam Dao National Park
- Ambassador’s Pagoda (Chua Quan Su)
- Vietnamese Women’s Museum
- Perfume Pagoda (Chua Huong)
- Ho Chi Minh's Residence (Nha Bac Ho)
- Vietnam National Museum of History
- Dong Xuan Market
- Van Phuc Silk Village
- Presidential Palace
- Vietnam Military History Museum
- St Joseph’s Cathedral (Nha Tho Lon)
- Cat Cat Village
- Hanoi Ancient House
- Bat Trang Ceramic
- Tran Quoc Pagoda (Chua Tran Quoc)
- Long Bien Bridge (Cau Long Bien)
- Things to do in Northern Vietnam
- Things to do in Halong Bay
- Things to do in Nanning
- Things to do in Luang Prabang
- Things to do in Vientiane
- Things to do in Sanya
- Things to do in Kunming
- Things to do in Hue
- Things to do in Da Nang
- Things to do in Guiyang
- Things to do in My Son
- Things to do in Yangshuo
- Things to do in Chiang Rai
- Things to do in Guangxi
- Things to do in Southern China
Day Trips from Hanoi
- Hanoi to Vietnam
- Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City
- Hanoi to Ha Long Bay
- Hanoi to Hanoi Old Quarter
- Hanoi to Perfume Pagoda (Chua Huong)
- Hanoi to Cat Ba Island
- Hanoi to Hue
- Hanoi to Hoi An
- Hanoi to Ninh Binh
- Hanoi to Lan Ha Bay (Vinh Lan Ha)
- Hanoi to Trang An Landscape Complex (Trang An Grottoes)
- Hanoi to Bai Dinh Pagoda (Chua Bai Dinh)
- Hanoi to Phu Quoc