Top Hanoi Multi-day Tours
495 results | All Hanoi Tours
* A traveler said: "Highly recommended tour! Sapa surroundings are simply great. If you sped time in Vietnam you don't have to lose Sapa and his rice terraces. Great tour!"
* A traveler said: "This was our favourite place in Vietnam. The tour guide was very knowledgeable & kept us entertained. The food was very good & it was all very well organized with plenty to see & do but also some time to yourself to explore or just sunbathe on the boat. Would highly recommend the 3 day tour."
* A traveler said: "Ha Long bay was absolutely stunning, a must see and I definitely recommend an overnight stay. Our guide Charlie was awesome. Genuinely loved getting to know people. - total travel time to destination is closer to 4 hrs the freeway is 2 hrs. Also the pictures show more of the 5star cruise"
* A traveler said: "A wonderful, seamless tour. Food was excellent, as was lodging. We originally booked the dorms, but when we saw the beautiful new yellow bungalows, we upgraded! Loved the serene and scenic bike rides. Definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing time !!! Everything exceeded expectations. The rooms, food, and crew were great. We did 1 night 2 days and wish we did 2 nights 3 days. Don't miss this experience!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was a perfect way to see the top places in Ninh Binh in a day, would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "300 characters is not enough to talk about how great this trip was. A mini cruise with everything included. The boat, the service, the activities, they were all amazing. If you go to Ha Long Bay, make this the trip. I can't imagine doing it any other way. Thanks to Dave for an amazing tour!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour, our guide San was personable, shared many interesting insights along the way, and spoke very good English. All of the stops highlighted the local people and economy, it was not a sales pitch. Biking in the traffic at the start and end was very fun, within 10 minutes ride you are in the country side."
* A traveler said: "Ha not just introduced me to food but talked about the neighborhoods we walked through. A variety of foods, tastes and sights!"
* A traveler said: "What a fabulous morning out , guides were fantastic and so knowledgeable. From start to finish it was a great day . Visiting the village and have team with a lovely lady was the highlight while back in hanio egg coffee and food was great - highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "The tour was very good. The guide was very nice. Very nice places were shown. The afternoon lunch was v. good. We were picked up from the hotel in time. Worth the money."
* A traveler said: "My wife and I enjoyed a long weekend in Hanoi. We had four different bookings through Viator, all of which were great, but this one was the BEST! Our guide Hà (aka “Sam”, but her real name is Hà) was just fantastic! The tour itself was very interesting - we went to some well-known places (like Ho Chi Minh’s mausoleum) and some really great out-of-the-way (at least for a Westerner) spots. But Hà made the tour! She is so outgoing and energetic and fun! She has an engaging personality and plenty of knowledge about Hanoi. She tried teaching us Vietnamese, gave us recommendations for restaurants, and really made sure we had a good time. We didn’t have to ask her to take any pictures; she was always asking for our camera or phone and lining us up for some wonderful photographs. Next time we go to Hanoi we will be contacting Hà for all our tour needs! Thank you so much!!!! Cảm ơn bạn Hà!"
* A traveler said: "The guide was very punctual, friendly and very knowledgeable about Hanoi’s history. We went to 7 different places, ranging from food stalls to a living room the owner made into a Pho soup restaurant! We would never have been able to experience this by ourselves, so I can’t recommend this enough! 👍🏻"
* A traveler said: "An extremely enjoyable day. Weather was not so good - bitterly cold and wet - however, this was outside our control. Our tour guide Tony was extremely helpful, polite and knowledgeable, and ensured everyone was included and had the best possible day. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Hoa guided us through busy 0ld town Hanoi. He command of english was exceptional. She took us to hidden temples and markets. She was ble to customize the tours to our interests. she is a great choice."
* A traveler said: "We visited in July 2019. Bell was our tour guide and she tailored the day around us. She was so informative and friendly and took great photos!"
* A traveler said: "Always use a Hop on Hop off bus to get to see the main sights. We did a full circuit in an hour to see where we anted to stop on the second time round. Friendly staff just didn't give you much time to get off the bus once they stopped at each stop so be ready! Great value for money."
* A traveler said: "Great Full day tour , which we shared with another English couple. A great guide and driver. The tour was informative, which we thoroughly enjoyed. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "Chris was excellent and made the day for us. Excellent spoken English and a nice group size of 8 people"
* A traveler said: "We really had a great time. Tony was a great tour guide. We enjoyed all the different parts of the day. We had fun and I would recommend this trip to anyone I know going to Vietnam."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Long Bien Bridge (Cau Long Bien)
- Ho Chi Minh Museum (Bao Tang Ho Chi Minh)
- Hanoi Ancient House
- Bat Trang Ceramic
- Van Phuc Silk Village
- West Lake (Ho Tay)
- Lake of the Restored Sword (Hoan Kiem Lake)
- Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre
- Vietnam Museum of Ethnology (VME)
- Hanoi Cooking Centre (HCC)
- Pu Luong Nature Reserve
- Perfume Pagoda (Chua Huong)
- Tran Quoc Pagoda (Chua Tran Quoc)
- Ho Chi Minh's Residence (Nha Bac Ho)
- Dien Bien Phu
- Ionah Show
- Tam Dao National Park
- Presidential Palace
- Hanoi Opera House (Nha Hat Lon)
- Sun World Fansipan Legend
- Things to do in Northern Vietnam
- Things to do in Halong Bay
- Things to do in Nanning
- Things to do in Luang Prabang
- Things to do in Vientiane
- Things to do in Sanya
- Things to do in Kunming
- Things to do in Hue
- Things to do in Da Nang
- Things to do in Guiyang
- Things to do in My Son
- Things to do in Yangshuo
- Things to do in Chiang Rai
- Things to do in Guangxi
- Things to do in Southern China
Day Trips from Hanoi
- Hanoi to Vietnam
- Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City
- Hanoi to Ha Long Bay
- Hanoi to Hanoi Old Quarter
- Hanoi to Perfume Pagoda (Chua Huong)
- Hanoi to Cat Ba Island
- Hanoi to Hue
- Hanoi to Hoi An
- Hanoi to Ninh Binh
- Hanoi to Lan Ha Bay (Vinh Lan Ha)
- Hanoi to Trang An Landscape Complex (Trang An Grottoes)
- Hanoi to Bai Dinh Pagoda (Chua Bai Dinh)
- Hanoi to Phu Quoc