Top Hanoi Overnight Tours
496 results | All Hanoi Tours
* A traveler said: "Highly recommended tour! Sapa surroundings are simply great. If you sped time in Vietnam you don't have to lose Sapa and his rice terraces. Great tour!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing time !!! Everything exceeded expectations. The rooms, food, and crew were great. We did 1 night 2 days and wish we did 2 nights 3 days. Don't miss this experience!"
* A traveler said: "This was our favourite place in Vietnam. The tour guide was very knowledgeable & kept us entertained. The food was very good & it was all very well organized with plenty to see & do but also some time to yourself to explore or just sunbathe on the boat. Would highly recommend the 3 day tour."
* A traveler said: "Ha Long bay was absolutely stunning, a must see and I definitely recommend an overnight stay. Our guide Charlie was awesome. Genuinely loved getting to know people. - total travel time to destination is closer to 4 hrs the freeway is 2 hrs. Also the pictures show more of the 5star cruise"
* A traveler said: "300 characters is not enough to talk about how great this trip was. A mini cruise with everything included. The boat, the service, the activities, they were all amazing. If you go to Ha Long Bay, make this the trip. I can't imagine doing it any other way. Thanks to Dave for an amazing tour!"
* A traveler said: "Ha not just introduced me to food but talked about the neighborhoods we walked through. A variety of foods, tastes and sights!"
* A traveler said: "A wonderful, seamless tour. Food was excellent, as was lodging. We originally booked the dorms, but when we saw the beautiful new yellow bungalows, we upgraded! Loved the serene and scenic bike rides. Definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Cabin with balcony was great. Lots of food and activities planned. Pickup and drop off at hotel was as promised."
* A traveler said: "Excellent Trip Right from Hotel Pick Up to Drop. Every Minutest Detail Was Fully Well Taken Care of. Will Surely Recommend"
* A traveler said: "What a fabulous morning out , guides were fantastic and so knowledgeable. From start to finish it was a great day . Visiting the village and have team with a lovely lady was the highlight while back in hanio egg coffee and food was great - highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "I'm very highly recommend , cruise was amazing , very well organised , friendly staff, very nice food*****"
* A traveler said: "The trip to the Perfume Pagoda was really incredible. The views are incredible. And to make it even better, the instructor was very knowledgable and funny, which made the trip worth a 5 star review in my opinion."
* A traveler said: "This tour was a perfect way to see the top places in Ninh Binh in a day, would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Chris was excellent and made the day for us. Excellent spoken English and a nice group size of 8 people"
* A traveler said: "Great show nice venue staff very good just the right length of time very clever and very professional show started on time a must see"
* A traveler said: "An extremely enjoyable day. Weather was not so good - bitterly cold and wet - however, this was outside our control. Our tour guide Tony was extremely helpful, polite and knowledgeable, and ensured everyone was included and had the best possible day. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Great tour with excellent variety and timing between excursions. Thoroughly enjoyed our guide Bruce Lee's insights and personal attention, tailoring a few things for us along the way. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour and well organized with a very nice guide. Tam coc and the Mua cave are so beautiful and highly recommend if you want to do a quick day trip out of Hanoi. The tour operator was very easy to get a hold of and responding quick when I had questions, she was very kind! Great customer service!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour with breathtaking scenery, enjoyable boat ride with delicious lunch, kayaking and cave tour. You won't be disappointed."
* A traveler said: "Kelly is the best guide ever! She led us to the most delicious foods, answered all of our cultural questions, taught us how to cross the busy streets, and made us feel very comfortable exploring Hanoi’s Old Town. Best tour we’ve ever done!"
* A traveler said: "We visited in July 2019. Bell was our tour guide and she tailored the day around us. She was so informative and friendly and took great photos!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- 2-Days Sapa Tour from Hanoi
- Small Group Hanoi Street Food Tour with a Real Foodie
- Full-Day Halong Bay Islands, Cave, Kayak. Lunch. NATIONAL HIGHWAY Transfer
- Hanoi Countryside Motorbike Tours - Vintage Minsk Motorcycle: 4.5 hours
- Hoa Lu - Mua Cave - Tam Coc - Bich Dong - Biking and Boat Day Trip from Hanoi
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Long Bien Bridge (Cau Long Bien)
- Vietnam National Fine Arts Museum (Bao Tang My Thuat)
- Ho Chi Minh Museum (Bao Tang Ho Chi Minh)
- Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre
- Van Phuc Silk Village
- Vietnam Museum of Revolution
- Tam Dao National Park
- Vietnam Military History Museum
- Hanoi Opera House (Nha Hat Lon)
- West Lake (Ho Tay)
- Dong Xuan Market
- Dien Bien Phu
- Perfume Pagoda (Chua Huong)
- Vietnam National Museum of History
- Pu Luong Nature Reserve
- Tran Quoc Pagoda (Chua Tran Quoc)
- St Joseph’s Cathedral (Nha Tho Lon)
- Presidential Palace
- Temple of the Jade Mountain (Ngoc Son Temple)
- Cat Cat Village
- Things to do in Northern Vietnam
- Things to do in Halong Bay
- Things to do in Nanning
- Things to do in Luang Prabang
- Things to do in Vientiane
- Things to do in Sanya
- Things to do in Kunming
- Things to do in Hue
- Things to do in Da Nang
- Things to do in Guiyang
- Things to do in My Son
- Things to do in Yangshuo
- Things to do in Chiang Rai
- Things to do in Guangxi
- Things to do in Southern China
Day Trips from Hanoi
- Hanoi to Vietnam
- Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City
- Hanoi to Ha Long Bay
- Hanoi to Hanoi Old Quarter
- Hanoi to Perfume Pagoda (Chua Huong)
- Hanoi to Cat Ba Island
- Hanoi to Hue
- Hanoi to Hoi An
- Hanoi to Ninh Binh
- Hanoi to Lan Ha Bay (Vinh Lan Ha)
- Hanoi to Trang An Landscape Complex (Trang An Grottoes)
- Hanoi to Bai Dinh Pagoda (Chua Bai Dinh)
- Hanoi to Phu Quoc