Bitexco Financial Tower Tours
Read MoreShow Less
One of Vietnam’s tallest buildings, the Bitexco Financial Tower dominates Ho Chi Minh City’s skyline—its unusual tapering structure pierced by a circular observation deck and helipad. Designed by the American architect Carlos Zapata, the 68-floor building offers sweeping views across the city.
The Icon 68 shopping and dining center occupies the lower floors of Bitexco Tower, but you won't want to miss the city views, particularly at sunset. The star attraction is Saigon Skydeck, a rounded, glass-wrapped observation deck 584 feet (178 meters) and 49 stories above ground. Visit floors 50-52 to experience Cafe Eon casual dining, EON51 fine dining restaurant and lounge, and EON Heli Bar, a popular sunset spot with tables next to floor-to-ceiling windows.
Things to Know Before You Go
- While not the tallest building in Ho Chi Minh City, Bitexco Financial Tower’s downtown location offers notable views.
- There’s a substantial charge to visit Saigon Skydeck. As an alternative, eat or drink at one of the Eon outlets, accessed through the mall.
- The Bitexco Financial Tower is wheelchair accessible.
How to Get There
The Bitexco Financial Tower sits close to the Saigon River in the heart of downtown Ho Chi Minh City, under a half-mile (800-meter) walk south of Saigon Opera House. When Ho Chi Minh City’s metro service opens, the closest stop will be Ben Thanh, on Line 1.
When to Get There
The Saigon Skydeck is open from morning until after dark seven days a week, while Eon Heli Bar stays open well into the night. Sunset is an ideal time to visit, ideally early in the week to beat the crowds. Book ahead for bars and restaurants.
More Views of Ho Chi Minh City
For views of Ho Chi Minh City beyond EON Heli Bar, you have options. Visit Landmark 81 skyscraper's Skyview observation deck between floors 79 and 81, for a maximum viewing height of 1,255 feet (383 meters). A Saigon River dinner cruise guarantees a fresh perspective on the city. Thu Thiem Bridge delivers views up and down the Saigon River free of charge.
Address: 45 Ngo Duc Ke, District 1, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
0 Tours and Activities to Experience Bitexco Financial Tower
No results found!
Things to do near Ho Chi Minh City
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Vung Tau
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Phu Quoc
- Things to do in Nha Trang
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Battambang
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Hoi An
- Things to do in My Son
- Things to do in Hue
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Central Vietnam