Suoi Tien Theme Park Tours and Activities
Opened in 1995, Suoi Tien is a unique Buddha-themed amusement park located in the Thu Duc district of Ho Chi Minh City. Famous for its oriental architecture, the park showcases its themes of Vietnamese history, religion and culture throughout, with attractions dedicated to legends such as Au Co and Lac Long Quan.
The Suoi Tien Theme Park is a colorful, at times bizarre, place to visit and is filled with giant Chinese dragons and elaborate Buddha statues, as well as all the usual theme park fare. The site features a dinosaur-themed garden, a seawater pool to bathe in, and a man-made beach with a large waterfall with the face of an emperor sculpted into it.
As an amusement park, Suoi Tien features numerous themed attractions and rides, with a large roller coaster, a 4D theater and an air bicycle ride among the most popular. There's also an area specifically for younger children, appropriately named the Children Kingdom. The complex also has an aquarium and hosts various animal shows.
Tours and Activities to Experience Suoi Tien Theme Park
Questions & Answers
- Fun-filled day at Suoi Tien Cultural Amusement Theme Park
- Saigon Chinatown Adventure (Private Car & All-Inclusive)
- Private Biking Tour in Ho Chi Minh
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Vung Tau
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Phu Quoc
- Things to do in Nha Trang
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Battambang
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Hoi An
- Things to do in My Son
- Things to do in Hue
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Central Vietnam