Top Ho Chi Minh City Active & Outdoor Classes
Saved to wishlist!
2 results | All Ho Chi Minh City Tours
- You are traveling and you want to keep your daily Yoga practice on? - You are looking for a clean, cozy, decent local Yoga Studio to practice and to keep inner-peace along your wonderful journey? - You'd love to try out beautiful sound-journey with Tibetan Singing Bowls to make your trip just as perfect and relaxing as it can be? Be Still Yoga Studio would be that place you are looking for !
Be a professional boxer for a day! It's fun filled way to learn about the sport from certified professional boxers & trainers. Learn about the basic rules and scoring system. Learn basic punches and combination attacks. Learn to punch correctly and defend your body. If you want, challenge yourself to a light sparring against your friend or coach! After that, if you really want to go for it, there is ICE BATH challenge!! Brrrrrr....it's a great way to blow away the heat!
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Active & Outdoor Classes in Ho Chi Minh City are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Ho Chi Minh City may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Yoga Classes, Sound Healing Meditation, Sound Bath Relaxation
- Professional Boxing Training Experience!
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Vung Tau
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Phu Quoc
- Things to do in Nha Trang
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Battambang
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Hoi An
- Things to do in My Son
- Things to do in Hue
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Central Vietnam