Top Ho Chi Minh City Active & Outdoor Classes
2 Ho Chi Minh City Active & Outdoor Classes | All Ho Chi Minh City Tours
- You are traveling and you want to keep your daily Yoga practice on? - You are looking for a clean, cozy, decent local Yoga Studio to practice and to keep inner-peace along your wonderful journey? - You'd love to try out beautiful sound-journey with Tibetan Singing Bowls to make your trip just as perfect and relaxing as it can be? Be Still Yoga Studio would be that place you are looking for !
Be a professional boxer for a day! It's fun filled way to learn about the sport from certified professional boxers & trainers. Learn about the basic rules and scoring system. Learn basic punches and combination attacks. Learn to punch correctly and defend your body. If you want, challenge yourself to a light sparring against your friend or coach! After that, if you really want to go for it, there is ICE BATH challenge!! Brrrrrr....it's a great way to blow away the heat!
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What tours in Ho Chi Minh City are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Ho Chi Minh City may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Yoga Classes, Sound Healing Meditation, Sound Bath Relaxation
- Professional Boxing Training Experience!
Things to do near Ho Chi Minh City
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Vung Tau
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Phu Quoc
- Things to do in Nha Trang
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Battambang
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Hoi An
- Things to do in My Son
- Things to do in Hue
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Central Vietnam