Free Cancellation:Get a full refund up to 24 hours in advance on most experiences.See Details
New standard cancellation policy
You’ll receive a full refund if you cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the experience (some exceptions apply). Check the “Cancellation Policy” section on an experience’s page to confirm its exact cancellation policy.
This is a 3-day excursion trip which lets you enjoy the nature of Da Nang City, Vietnam.You get a Full Day tour on Ba Na hill (Get cable car to Sun world Ba Na hills, the cable car has 4 world records, from bottom to the top of mountains, you can enjoy beautiful landscape of mountains, forest, and Da Nang city, after Ba Na hills visit Handbridge, temple of the goddess of mountains, Linh Ung Ba Na Pagoda.
Start in Ho Chi Minh City and end in Chiang Mai! With the discovery tour 11 Days Fantastic Vietnam & Thailand, you have a 11 day tour package taking you through Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and 8 other destinations in Asia. 11 Days Fantastic Vietnam & Thailand is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as flights, an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
This exotic trip to Vietnam covers all UNESCO World Heritages sites, including one of the new 7 wonder of nature Halong bay, ancient capital Hue, historic Hoi An town, iconic Cham Towers in My Son sanctuary. From vibrant Hanoi to dynamic Saigon, into the depths of ancient heritages and modern culture, and the extravagant landscapes and beaches, you will see the country packed full of diverse ethnicity, etiquette, and elegance. Can’t stop surprising at incredible beauty and rich tradition of Vietnam. Specially designed for first time traveling to Vietnam, the "World Heritages Vietnam" which runs from North to South is the best direction to learn the traditional culture and history of Vietnam before you reach its development and excitement. Excellent to visit Heritages of Vietnam within a short time and to extend to Cambodia at the end by riverway.
Highlights Vietnam 10 days 9 nights is the great itinerary for those whose are interested in discovering the authentic beauty of Vietnam with limited time. Take an interesting culture experience from the southern of Vietnam with the occult mazelike– Mekong Delta, to the charming limestone of Halong Bay. You will also have chance to explore the old beauty of Hoi An and Hue Imperial Citadel with royal architecture as well as Hanoi’s colonial hidden charm. Let take your camera together because you are going to be attracted by the breathtaking sceneries on this trip and surely your camera has to work nearly full time.
- Visit Ho Chi Minh City and historical Cu Chi Tunnels
- Enjoy the local daily life on Mekong Delta
- Relax yourself in quiet and peaceful Hoi An ancient town
- Discover the World Heritage - Ha Long Bay
- Treat yourself in colonial hidden charm of Hanoi Old Town
1. The journey to visit Saigon and Hanoi will give you like one or the other, not both.
2. Not that either city lacks appeal, but after visiting the two largest cities of Vietnam, you, too, will likely have your opinion formed.
3. A little farther away is Ha Long Bay. Ha Long Bay should be a priority for any trip to Vietnam. Massive karst rocks jut out of the water, looming above the touring boats.
4. One can easily spend a few days relaxing by the sea and it is also a nice reprieve from the madness in Hanoi.
Take home more than just memories from Vietnam; do a cooking class to learn how to create delicious Vietnamese dishes. The classes provided here are a fun and interesting way to learn about the local ingredients and how to make some of the most popular Vietnamese dishes.
Venture out of the big city for the day to visit one of the most interesting historical sites in Southern Vietnam; Cu Chi Tunnels- an underground tunnel system that was one of the key military bases of the Vietnam-America war. And relax on stunning soft-white sand, cool off in calm turquoise waters at Nha Trang, the beach capital of Vietnam
Visit to War Remnants Museum – the fifth best Asian tourism attraction in 2013 by Tripadvisor.
Discover the water world of Mekong Delta that moves to the rhythms of the mighty Mekong, where boats, houses and markets float upon the innumerable rivers, canals and streams that criss-cross the landscape like arteries.
Learn why Vietnamese can claim their independent over American troops by one of the most fascinating example: Cu Chi tunnels with its’ an immense network of connecting underground tunnels
Strolling along the narrow street at Hoi An ancient town - an exceptionally well-preserved example of a South-East Asian trading port dating from the 15th to the 19th century
Explore Hue culture through our unique Foodie tour
A leisure cruise in Ha Long Bay – one of the world’s new seven wonders where its’ 1,600 islands and islets form spectacular seascape of limestone pillars
Capture the spirit of magical Vietnam on this comprehensive tour starting from Ho Chi Minh City. Sip coffee with locals in Hanoi and shop up a storm in the Old Quarter, cruise along emerald waters on a Halong Bay boat trip, travel through old-world Hoi An and get lost in the hustle and bustle of Ho Chi Minh City.
Attractions in Vietnam are plentiful, ranging from stunning natural landscapes, untouched islets and quaint villages to war museums, colonial structures, and ancient citadels. The marvelous Hue Monuments and the My Son Sanctuary will awaken your spiritual side. The Cu Chi tunnels, located outside Ho Chi Minh City, represent the sheer grit & attitude of the Vietnamese while a visit to the War Remnants Museum brings home the horrible reality of war.
• Enjoy city tours in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi
• Cruise through the Mekong Delta
• Explore the famous Cu Chi Tunnels
• Relax on a Halong Bay cruise
Having a private Food Tour is a perfect way to spend your leisure evening in Saigon. Within 4 hours, we will show you the beauty of Vietnamese cuisine in Southern Vietnam by trying 6 signature dishes that will make you remember for as long as you live. You will be able to satisfy your favorite culinary pleasures by tasting from a range of amazing food and chatting with our friendly local guides.
- We are flexible for any special request regarding food (vegetarian or gluten-free or other)
- Calm down with traffic. All tour guides have over many years of experience. The tours start and end at your hotel.
- Individual tour guide for each guest
- Tour includes a round- trip hotel transport and all range of local foods and drinks
- See the sights illuminated at night
-Pick up and drop - off at your accommodation.
- Understand deeply all cuisine, historical and Vietnamese culture