Top Ho Chi Minh City Dinner Cruises
Saved to wishlist!
Private Sightseeing Tours
4 results | All Ho Chi Minh City Tours
Prebook to secure your place on your preferred day and enjoy a River Saigon dinner-and-sightseeing cruise in Ho Chi Minh City. Then, when it's time, board a traditional or modern riverboat and admire the floodlit sights of Ho Chi Minh City—formerly called Saigon. Pass sights such as the Bitexco Tower, and with the illuminations as a backdrop, enjoy a 5-course Vietnamese dinner and traditional local music. Hotel transfers included.
Enjoy a special night out in Saigon without having to plan a thing on this nighttime tour of the city. Perfect for friends or couples, this tour includes a drink at one of the tallest rooftop bars in the city followed by a dinner cruise on the Saigon River. Admire beautiful views of the skyline lit up against the sky and watch live entertainment as you dine.
Highlights: • Water puppet show • Dinner on Saigon Cruise • Vietnamese traditional music • Vegetarian meal option available Water-puppetry is an ancient puppet tradition and an important part of Vietmanese culture. In water-puppetry, puppets are played on the surface of a pool of water, while a Vietnamese orchestra of professional musicians accompanied by an array of talented singers provide background music for the performance. Enjoy watching the puppet show and learning more about Vietnamese rural life and folklore. Many of the programs, especially those involving the tales of day-to-day living, often have a humorous twist. After the show, you will be driven to Saigon river to board a junk for a cruise. Take the time here to admire the lights of Saigon city from the river. Dinner will be served on the cruise, which you can enjoy while listening to our selection of relaxing music.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Embark on a dinner cruise on the Saigon River during your stay in Ho Chi Minh City. See the city at night — a beauty to behold when draped in shimmering lights against the night sky. Crossing the heart of the bustling city, the river cruise offers a tranquil escape aboard a wooden yacht. Enjoy dinner accompanied by traditional musical and dance performances.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Dinner Cruises in Ho Chi Minh City?
The best Dinner Cruises in Ho Chi Minh City according to Viator travelers are:
- Small-group Dinner Cruise on Saigon River (03 hours)
- Saigon By Night Tour with Rooftop Bar and River Cruise
- Ho Chi Minh City Dinner Cruise and Water Puppet Show By Night
- Dinner Cruise in Ho Chi Minh City
- Paris Square (Cong Truong Cong Xa Paris)
- Vam Sat
- Saigon Skydeck
- Cao Dai Temple (Toa Thanh Tay Ninh)
- Quan Am Pagoda (Chua Quan Am)
- Dam Sen Water Park (Cong Vien Nuoc Dam Sen)
- Giac Lam Pagoda (Chua Giac Lam)
- Dong Khoi Street (Duong Dong Khoi)
- Vietnam Cookery Center
- Saigon Central Post Office
- Suoi Tien Theme Park
- Cu Chi Wildlife Rescue Station
- Reunification Palace (Independence Palace)
- Museum of Fine Arts
- Pham Ngu Lao Street
- Cholon (Saigon Chinatown)
- War Remnants Museum (Bao Tang Chung Tich Chien Tranh)
- Binh Tay Market (Cho Binh Tay)
- Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Saïgon)
- Saigon Opera House (Opéra de Saïgon)
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Vung Tau
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Phu Quoc
- Things to do in Nha Trang
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Battambang
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Hoi An
- Things to do in My Son
- Things to do in Hue
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Central Vietnam