Top Ho Chi Minh City Tours by Duration
492 results | All Ho Chi Minh City Tours
* A traveler said: "Lana was very knowledgeable and friendly. Hope we get her again. Thanks for the great tour👏🔥💯👍I plan on making another appointment in the near future. Hope it will be just as good the second time around"
* A traveler said: "This is a must do whilst in Ho Chi Minh city. Danny and Back were our guides for the night and took us to places we normally wouldn’t have gone. We felt so safe on the back of their bikes (amongst the thousands of others) and the different foods we tried were amazing. Thanks guys for a really fun night. We had an amazing time."
* A traveler said: "For the price this was an excellent tour. We really enjoyed it. The lunch provided was also super as well"
* A traveler said: "So glad I did this. Do NOT come to Ho Chi Minh without having this experience :D. Food was delicious and guides were amazing."
* A traveler said: "It was a good tour to visit city attractions if you are short of time . It covers almost the main attractions in the city . Open jeep gives you a feeling of exploring the local streets too."
* A traveler said: "This Food on Motorbike tour is a good way to explore some of the areas of Saigon. Our tour guides Azura and Peter are friendly and careful drivers. They are knowledgeable about Vietnam cuisines. Our tour guides worked hard to ensure that we have a memorable experience."
* A traveler said: "Excellent and easy way to get to the tunnels from the city, good fun with Chi, an excellent guide! Couldn’t fault it!"
* A traveler said: "as the sites are not very close to each other it was very useful. the food the drinks the comfort were all great"
* A traveler said: "Very informative guide, interesting to see the juxtaposition of the new sky scrapers with the old shops beneath. Little to long at independece palace, slightly less time here would have given more ti.e at war museum. Lunch was excellent."
* A traveler said: "My wife and I had a tour with Finn on our first night in Saigon/HCMC. He was incredible. Knowledgeable, friendly, charming and helpful. We walked away with not only an incredible dining experience, but insight into Vietnamese society and its history. Not to mention some recommendations for the rest of our time in Saigon. Thanks Finn, we loved it!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide pho was amazing! Gave us a great history of Vietnam and cu chi. His English was grand and he was funny!"
* A traveler said: "In my opinion, local food is very important to know as much as famous sites. We really went in areas where alone there is no chance to get there. We really tasted a lot of different dishes ( you better come with an empty stomach) and got all the appropriate explanations"
* A traveler said: "This was the best tour we took in Vietnam. Long and Hanna were friendly, courteous and knowledgeable. I felt safe on the back of the bike and Long checked often if I felt comfortable. The sights were very interesting and the three food stops were very tasty. I did not feel rushed at any time. Felt more like a friend visiting than a tourist."
* A traveler said: "I got to know the local side of Saigon and eat the best food... with help of my wonderful guide 'Ha'. I would recommend for everyone looking for offbeat but pleasant and knowledgeable tour in Saigon. Just dont be scared ofbthe scooter :)"
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful tour. If you want an all encompassing tour for Saigon (HCMC) this is it. Boat ride out of the city to the Mekong Delta was much better than other tours by bus. Saw real home. Farm land and crops. Row boat ride. Great lunch with local whiskey. Henry our tour director was fantastic and the crew was great. Could not ask for more!"
* A traveler said: "Efficient pickup & drop, very punctual. A great drive to the Delta along with a mix of Van, Boat ride, Tuktuk giving us an experience of just about everything... filled with interesting sights and stories and anecdotes. There was also good food arranged which catered to diverse needs a pure vegetarians (like myself) to other requirements as well"
* A traveler said: "Hang was an excellent tour guide and boat to Cu Chi tunnels was great fun. Well looked after by all staff. A great experience. Will be sure to take another tour with this company."
* A traveler said: "This tour is not about the war it’s about survival the only way to understand this is to take to tour or you’re never know what it is like to survive using intelligence"
* A traveler said: "Very good. Professional. Well organize. Intresting. Thanx so much positive time. And a lot of intresting information"
* A traveler said: "The two kids that picked us up at the hotel were great and they showed us around Saigon like we would never have seen on a regular tour! I highly recommend this "Scooter Tour" if you want to see areas of Saigon that you wouldn't normally see!!! Also it was very safe riding with the kids the drivers in Saigon are very good!"
* A traveler said: "I received confirmation via WhatsApp and Lily also replied to my follow-up questions in a timely fashion. The driver was exactly on time and took us to the airport, no problem."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Mekong Delta Guided Tour from Ho Chi Minh city with Vinh Trang Pagoda & Lunch
- Cu Chi Tunnels & Mekong Delta Full-Day VIP Tour from Ho Chi Minh city
- Cu Chi Tunnels: Morning or Afternoon Guided Tour (Ben Duoc Option available)
- Small-Group Mekong Delta Experience by Speedboat
- Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels from Ho Chi Minh City by Luxury Speedboat
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Can Tho
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Nha Trang
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Hoi An
- Things to do in My Son
- Things to do in Da Nang
- Things to do in Hue
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in Mekong Delta
- Things to do in South Coast