Top Hue Art & Culture
203 results | All Hue Tours
* A traveler said: "My driver Dung was excellent.. Allowed me as much or as little time as I needed at the sights and a very safe driver too."
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful tour. Our guide and driver both had a great sense of humor. The visit to the tombs was my favorite part, but it was all educational and entertaining. The lunch was huge and delicious, Vietnamese pancakes from Hue, fried tofu, chicken and fish. I didn't need dinner after that. The best thing I have done in Vietnam to date."
* A traveler said: "Driver was there waiting for me. They used a very nice car and the driver was from Hue. I'm glad I decided to use this service."
* A traveler said: "Hue Private City Tour with Miss Xi, with Private Tours By Local Guides in Vietnam, on Jan-10, 2020, our guide Miss Xi was outstanding in her knowledge of Vietnam history, culture, food and people. Miss Xi organized our 8 hours day trip for a group of 8 people, in such a perfect way that we couldn't ask for a better guided tour, we had a great experience and highly recommend her for anyone that is looking for a nice great guide in Hue city, Miss Xi, thank you for a great day in your town. Amir"
* A traveler said: "On the way between Hue and Hoi An there are many things interesting to visit with proper explanations"
* A traveler said: "I am handicapped and need to use a walker. Thanks to your well informed and patient guide we saw and experienced all we were capable of doing. It was a memorable day!!I Dr Casmir"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was very knowledgable about every site that we went to. It was very interesting to hear the story from someone who lives here. The tour included several unique stops such as the Catholic church and the school that was bombed, what is left of Ke Sanh Military Air Base, the DMZ where we crossed over the line on the bridge and the underground tunnels were amazing. I have to give extra compliments and thanks to our guide and driver. I tripped and fell and cut my knee and they immediately went to a pharmacy and got antiseptic and bandage and wouldn't let me pay for it. Very kind."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. We had a private guide and he was very knowledgable and patient. The Forbidden city is quite large and very interesting. Very impressed by our guide. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "A beautiful drive with an excellent driver, Dung. Had plenty of stops for photo ops and as much time as I needed at each sight."
* A traveler said: "Guide was waiting as we left the ship. Very knowledgable, even handwtiting some of the history and timelines."
* A traveler said: "Great day trip to an awesome National park. Really great hiking for the adventurous and there is alternate paths for those that want to keep it easier. Beautiful swimming spot and scenic views. Very glad I was able to find this last minute! Would recommend anyone to try this. You won't be disappointed"
* A traveler said: "Excellent solo tour. My guide was wonderful and answered all of my questions well and gave me plenty of information. She allowed me enough time to explore areas in my own time and at no point did I feel rushed. My driver was also excellent and had a good conversation with me as we went to pick up my tour guide (as she lived closer to the tunnels)."
* A traveler said: "Our trip with Stop & Go Tours was made even better with our driver (Tony Sauh) who assured that we got to see everything and that the trip was great. We booked a second trip (City Tour Hue) with Tony the next day."
* A traveler said: "My guide Hai was excellent, although not born during the war she was able to relate real life experiences for her family and herself in the aftermath. Her range of knowledge was awesome and her ability to bring the facts of the war to life without taking sides was amazing. The driver Tran(?) was friendly and capable. The English spoken by both good. Take this tour."
* A traveler said: "Just fantastic, very knowledgeable guide. We saw all the sites we wanted to see, her English was superb. Very enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful trip - Cuba & Hoa were brilliant- we learnt so much about local life in the jungle etc- I can’t rate them highly enough 10 out 10!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Central Vietnam
- Things to do in Da Nang
- Things to do in My Son
- Things to do in Hoi An
- Things to do in Sanya
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Nha Trang
- Things to do in Halong Bay
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Hanoi
- Things to do in Nanning
- Things to do in Can Tho
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Mekong Delta