Top Inverness Classes & Workshops
13 results | All Inverness Tours
* A traveler said: "Everything was great! We went in a spacious bus and had a wonderful tour guide. He knew so much and always had things to tell. Everything was on time and we had the perfect amount of time at each stop. The day flew by!"
* A traveler said: "Loved the tour. The guide from Happy Tours was fantastic! Will definitely book a different tour with the same team if I am back in Inverness."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely loved this trip, weather was beautiful and Bill the tour guide was really knowledgeable and such a lovely man"
* A traveler said: "A fantastic trip. Alison was both friendly and extremely knowledgeable. One of our group has lived in Inverness for 8 years, and she even learnt a lot! An easy, pleasant ride around this beautiful city, stopping at some lovely places a long the way. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Very friendly and helpful drivers, good commentary and the tour was very interesting getting off and on was no problem did it at Culloden and Jacobite tours"
* A traveler said: "Full day of wonderful sights and history. Our tour guide Ray made the tour extra special with historical narration. Would recommend this tour to everyone!"
* A traveler said: "Craig made the day great from start to finish. Excellent knowledge and commentary. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Bill was an amazing tour guide. Very knowledgeable and gave us interesting information on the history of scotland. Loved the little stops he took us to, especially the waterfall. Most of all, i loved the scottish shortbread made by his wife maerie! Would definitely recommend Bill as the tour guide as well as the tour itself"
* A traveler said: "Very enjoyable and informative. Beautiful scenery and stunning views. Well worth the money. Driver was knowledgeable and funny."
* A traveler said: "Boat cruise, ruins of old castle and old bridge in woods all were worth seeing. Lyxary mini bus and experienced driver/guide."
* A traveler said: "Excellent driver Emily was very knowledgable and improved the itinerary to take account of local Covid restrictions"
* A traveler said: "Very interesting walking tour. Our guide was a local historian, very knowledgeable and friendly and gave us lots of interesting stories from places all round the centre of Inverness. Tour took about 2 hours."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Speyside Whisky 8 Seater Bus Tour from Inverness
- Isle of Skye Full Day 8-Seater Bus Tour from Inverness
- Inverness Bike Tour a 2 hours guided bike tour around the Waterways of Inverness
- Highlander Loch Ness and Culloden Battlefield 8 Seater Tour from Inverness
- Glenfinnan Viaduct and The Great Glen 8 Seater Tour from Inverness
- Caledonian Canal
- Inverewe (Inverewe Garden & Estate)
- Whin Park
- Glen Ord Distillery
- Cawdor Castle and Gardens
- Tomnahurich (Fairy Hill)
- Eden Court Theatre and Cinema
- Loch Ness Centre and Exhibition
- Old High Church (Old High St. Stephen’s)
- Fort Augustus
- River Ness (Abhainn Nis)
- Chanonry Point
- Inverness Cathedral (St. Andrew's Cathedral)
- Rogie Falls
- Hugh Miller’s Birthplace Cottage & Museum
- Fort George
- Corrieshalloch Gorge
- Merkinch Local Nature Reserve
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Stavanger
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in North West England