Top Inverness Nature and Wildlife Tours
20 results | All Inverness Tours
* A traveler said: "From the minute you step onto the boat you are taken on a magical tour of the historic marvel surrounding the Scottish Highlands and the search for Nessie. A must do tour for nature and history enthusiasts."
* A traveler said: "Our booking with Viator online was easy. Our guide was extremely knowledgable funny and made us feel very welcomed The coach was very comfortable and modern. Highly recommend we had a fantastic day."
* A traveler said: "5 star trip from start to finish Bill was fantastic gave us tons of information facts and figures. We can not recommend you highly enough and Miaris shortbread was delicious a very moving and uplifting trip all at the one time. So glad it was Happy Tours. Many thanks"
* A traveler said: "Our really enjoyed my trip! So many places! The weather, the guide was just perfect!! I strongly recommend this tour to all"
* A traveler said: "Everything was great! We went in a spacious bus and had a wonderful tour guide. He knew so much and always had things to tell. Everything was on time and we had the perfect amount of time at each stop. The day flew by!"
* A traveler said: "The tour is wonderful! Richly guided with local, historic and socio-cultural knowledge. Cycling by the river and canal, taking in the sites, there is a nice balance between being on the bike and pausing to enjoy Inverness surroundings. Our tour guide Alison was ace! Big thanks for a memorable experience."
* A traveler said: "This was the best day tour and I would really recommend it to everyone who would like to visit Skye."
* A traveler said: "Bill was an amazing tour guide. Very knowledgeable and gave us interesting information on the history of scotland. Loved the little stops he took us to, especially the waterfall. Most of all, i loved the scottish shortbread made by his wife maerie! Would definitely recommend Bill as the tour guide as well as the tour itself"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely loved this trip, weather was beautiful and Bill the tour guide was really knowledgeable and such a lovely man"
* A traveler said: "Boat cruise, ruins of old castle and old bridge in woods all were worth seeing. Lyxary mini bus and experienced driver/guide."
* A traveler said: "Very friendly and helpful drivers, good commentary and the tour was very interesting getting off and on was no problem did it at Culloden and Jacobite tours"
* A traveler said: "The scenery is amazing! The bikes are excellent and reliable. You can go in you own pace and nobody is rushing you, if you want to stop to take in the beautiful view on the way. We had an amazing time! Strongly recommend 👌🏾"
* A traveler said: "The driver/guide Ray’s knowledge of everything and cheerful chat, plus the fabulous scenery in a comfortable bus"
* A traveler said: "Great tour, Duncan wa a fantastic tour guide, loved cairngorms, a true gem in the highlands. I'm not a whiskey fan, but the glen fiddich tour was very interesting and the wee dream tasting at the end was a very nice ending to the dat."
* A traveler said: "How lucky we were to spend the day with our knowledgeable and captivating guide visiting the beautiful Highland treasures Glen Afffric and Plodda Falls. Jamie provided us with so much information and thoughtful conversation while managing all the details of our excursion with relaxed professionalism. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "My wife and I had a great time on the tour with John while visiting from London. We felt safe, not-rushed and well guided. Will be waiting for John to visit Mongolia back!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Highlander Loch Ness and Culloden Battlefield 8 Seater Tour from Inverness
- Isle of Skye Day Trip from Inverness
- Inverness Bike Tour a 2 hours guided bike tour around the Waterways of Inverness
- Skye and Eilean Donan Castle Small-Group Day Tour from Inverness
- Glenfinnan Viaduct and The Great Glen 8 Seater Tour from Inverness
- Old High Church (Old High St. Stephen’s)
- Eden Court Theatre and Cinema
- Fort George
- Hugh Miller’s Birthplace Cottage & Museum
- Inverness Cathedral (St. Andrew's Cathedral)
- Corrieshalloch Gorge
- Glen Ord Distillery
- Chanonry Point
- Caledonian Canal
- Merkinch Local Nature Reserve
- Whin Park
- Tomnahurich (Fairy Hill)
- Rogie Falls
- River Ness (Abhainn Nis)
- Fort Augustus
- Cawdor Castle and Gardens
- Inverewe (Inverewe Garden & Estate)
- Loch Ness Centre and Exhibition
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Stavanger
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in North West England