Signal Hill Observatory Platform Tours and Activities
Located on the hills near Padang Merdeka, the Signal Hill Observatory Platform is the highest point in Kota Kinabalu, which means it’s one of the best places to go for sweeping, unobstructed views of the city and beyond.
Signal Hill is widely considered a ‘mustdo’ attraction for all visitors to Kota Kinabalu. From this decked observatory platform, you’ll not only get a panoramic, bird’s eye view of the sprawling city center, but also vistas extending to the beaches of Tanjung Aru and Likas Bay, and even to the outlying islands of the Tunku Abdul Rahman Park.
You can visit Signal Hill as part of a halfday city tour, which also takes in other Kota Kinabalu attractions and landmarks, including Wisma Tun Mustapha (Sabah Foundation Building), the City Mosque, the University of Sabah, and the Sabah Museum.
Tours and Activities to Experience Signal Hill Observatory Platform
Frequently Asked Questions
- Private Half Day Kota Kinabalu City Tour
- Kota Kinabalu Half-Day City Tour
- Kota Kinabalu Cultural Night Tour with Dinner & Traditional Dance Show
- Kota Kinabalu City Day Tour & Filipino Market Shopping
- Things to do in Sabah
- Things to do in Sandakan
- Things to do in Puerto Princesa
- Things to do in Kuching
- Things to do in Boracay
- Things to do in Panay Island
- Things to do in Cebu
- Things to do in Palawan
- Things to do in Visayas
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Mekong Delta
- Things to do in Central Vietnam