Top Kota Kinabalu Ziplining
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All Kota Kinabalu Tours
Sort by: Featured
Soar on a zipline that connects two picture-perfect tropical islands on a 6-hour adventure trip from Kota Kinabalu to Tunku Abdul Rahman Park. The Coral Flyer Zipline is the world’s longest island-to-island zipline, and gives you aerial views of clear water, white sand beaches, and coastal trees. This small group tour is limited to 7 participants for a personalized experience, and includes lunch, national park fees, boat transport, and hotel pickup and drop-off in Kota Kinabalu.
This Coral Flyer Zipline lets you fly from one island to another! You’ll first depart for Sapi Island. THis package includes a snorkelling session near Sapi Island beach with an option to do other water sports activities, which can be paid for upon arrival at the island. You’ll then be transferred to Gaya Island for the zipline. Fly over the crystal clear waters of the Tunku Abdul Rahman Park from Gaya to Sapi with the longest zipline in Borneo from island to island (and the second longest in the world!). You will have lunch at Sapi Island and some leisure time before heading back to the jetty.
Embark on your Sabah adventure with white water rafting on Kiulu River. Your professional guide will teach you about the safety procedures and rafting techniques before you head out onto the river. Enjoy the thrilling twists and turns as you navigate your way through the rapids. Cross one more thing off your bucket list as you get your heart racing with a 320-meter long zip-line. Fly over a lush forest and catch views of Mount Kinabalu. Experience the wilder side of Kota Kinabalu with this day tour in Sabah.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Ziplining in Kota Kinabalu?
The best Ziplining in Kota Kinabalu according to Viator travelers are:
What Ziplining in Kota Kinabalu are taking additional safety precautions?
These Kota Kinabalu experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Ziplining in Kota Kinabalu are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Kota Kinabalu may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Tip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu) Tours & Tickets
- Gaya Island (Pulau Gaya) Tours & Tickets
- Sapi Island (Pulau Sapi) Tours & Tickets
- Sabah State Mosque (Masjid Negeri Sabah) Tours & Tickets
- Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park (TARP) Tours & Tickets
- Manukan Island (Pulau Manukan) Tours & Tickets
- Signal Hill Observatory Platform Tours & Tickets
- Kota Belud Tours & Tickets
- Mari Mari Cultural Village Tours & Tickets
- Kota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu) Tours & Tickets
- Klias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands) Tours & Tickets
- Monsopiad Cultural Village Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Sabah
- Things to do in Sandakan
- Things to do in Puerto Princesa
- Things to do in Kuching
- Things to do in Boracay
- Things to do in Panay Island
- Things to do in Cebu
- Things to do in Palawan
- Things to do in Visayas
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Mekong Delta
- Things to do in Central Vietnam