Top Krabi Bus Tours
161 results | All Krabi Tours
* A traveler said: "Very good guide and help take care of your belongings when you go to the hot spring and emerald pools. Hot springs and crowded pools, but the pool is very nice and will lure you regardless. The only thing is to give more time to the temple. My friends and I almost reached the top. But had to turn back from the pickup truck."
* A traveler said: "Small interactive and fun event. Cooked lots of different meals. Food was outstanding. Also given a cookbook at the end of class"
* A traveler said: "A fantastic day with a fabulous crew. We visited lots of bays our guide ensured that it was not crowded and we had a delicious lunch on a deserted beach. Would thoroughly recommend. Thank you for a great day we will have lovely memories."
* A traveler said: "Very well organised tour with lots of exciting activities. The kayaking and waterfall was the highlight."
* A traveler said: "I participated alone, but I enjoyed talking with the staff and taking pictures. It was nice to be able to snorkel for the first time. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was really nice. We got very tasty lunch. Our guide, Love, was really caring and wanted us all the best. We saw a lot of different fishes out snorkelling. Nice."
* A traveler said: "The snorkeling was amazing and my boys and I kayaked into the lagoon when the water was knee deep. I walked around barefoot in the lagoon while the boys paddled around and I took many photos. While kayaking back, we came a across a giant monitor about a meter long."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful service. On time pick up in a great vehicle and hassle free ferry ticket. It was great. We had a very different experience on the way back from Lanta to Krabi."
* A traveler said: "Pick up well organised Our guide Sally was excellent bubbly and informative Snorkeling was good The buffet was very good"
* A traveler said: "Had an awesome night learning to cook Thai food, great laughs great host what a top night. Would do it again"
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed our trip to the 4 islands guide Fay was great and we really appreciated the photos we received of the day thank you and lunch was good too"
* A traveler said: "Delivery on time. The guide is really friendly and helpful. I like this tour better than Phi Phi Island. It's less crowded. I ride a long tail boat because I want to touch it but then I dizzy. I highly recommend this tour. The beach is relaxing."
* A traveler said: "Our driver was Rudy, and he was very nice and hospitable! He stopped by a 7-11 on the way for us to grab a quick bite to eat and offered us bananas. Furek was our guide and he was also very hospitable and knowledgeable about the park. This was one of my favorite tours in Thailand. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Great trip with great guides, highly recommended, would defiantly use again. Food good and drinks a good price. Go and enjoy"
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Everything was very well organized from the pick up til the end. The local team also took very good care of us. Service was exceptional - more than what we expected. Though a bit pricey, the extra charge was worth it. Very satisfied!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide picked us up from our resort on time and drove to Ao Thalane bay .paddled for over 2hrs saw some amazing sights, Amazing sunset. Then dinner at close by restaurant and returned to hotel. Note check tide times. Totally recommend ."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Speed Boats
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in Ko Lanta
- Things to do in Ko Phi Phi Don
- Things to do in Ko Yao Yai
- Things to do in Phuket
- Things to do in Khao Lak
- Things to do in Surat Thani
- Things to do in Ko Lipe
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Langkawi
- Things to do in Penang
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand