Top Krabi Travel & Transportation Services
213 results | All Krabi Tours
* A traveler said: "Exclusive private transfer in time! Polite and helpful driver, specially tuned van inside. We traveled in high comfort! Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful service. On time pick up in a great vehicle and hassle free ferry ticket. It was great. We had a very different experience on the way back from Lanta to Krabi."
* A traveler said: "I participated alone, but I enjoyed talking with the staff and taking pictures. It was nice to be able to snorkel for the first time. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Pick up well organised Our guide Sally was excellent bubbly and informative Snorkeling was good The buffet was very good"
* A traveler said: "Very good guide and help take care of your belongings when you go to the hot spring and emerald pools. Hot springs and crowded pools, but the pool is very nice and will lure you regardless. The only thing is to give more time to the temple. My friends and I almost reached the top. But had to turn back from the pickup truck."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed our trip to the 4 islands guide Fay was great and we really appreciated the photos we received of the day thank you and lunch was good too"
* A traveler said: "Had an awesome night learning to cook Thai food, great laughs great host what a top night. Would do it again"
* A traveler said: "Small interactive and fun event. Cooked lots of different meals. Food was outstanding. Also given a cookbook at the end of class"
* A traveler said: "Very well organised tour with lots of exciting activities. The kayaking and waterfall was the highlight."
* A traveler said: "Great spa day in beautiful surroundings. Staff there couldn't do enough for me."
* A traveler said: "Overall the experience is good, but the weather is hot, we have to wait for the raft to get in the water and standing on the toasty hot rock almost burn my feet off. i rate this as a must try if you like fast and bumpy ride!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was really nice. We got very tasty lunch. Our guide, Love, was really caring and wanted us all the best. We saw a lot of different fishes out snorkelling. Nice."
* A traveler said: "Great trip with great guides, highly recommended, would defiantly use again. Food good and drinks a good price. Go and enjoy"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in Ko Lanta
- Things to do in Ko Phi Phi Don
- Things to do in Ko Yao Yai
- Things to do in Phuket
- Things to do in Khao Lak
- Things to do in Surat Thani
- Things to do in Ko Lipe
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Langkawi
- Things to do in Penang
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand