Top Kuching Food & Drink
Saved to wishlist!
2 results | All Kuching Tours
Sort by: Featured
Staying in Damai needn’t mean missing out on the beauty of a Sarawak River sunset. Soak up Kuching’s dramatic skyline and traditional stilt villages, Victorian-era edifices and hyper-modern structures, as you idle down the river. Sip cool drinks, tea, or coffee, and nibble on snacks while panoramic views slide by. Finally, your driver/guide will return you to your hotel.
Combination of Beaches Community and Forest Wildlife.Responsible & Sustainable Nature-based Tourism Development in region. To me, its an great opportunity and good investment to develop possibilities toward positive solutions/impacts in varies issues and problems around Kuching. Together we can embrace changes by discover its difference, understand the importance, appreciate the existence and enjoying unforgettable moments.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Food & Drink in Kuching are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Kuching may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Kuching Waterfront (Esplanade) Tours & Tickets
- Satok Market Tours & Tickets
- Tua Pek Kong Chinese Temple Tours & Tickets
- Matang Wildlife Centre Tours & Tickets
- Sibu Tours & Tickets
- Sarawak Museum Tours & Tickets
- Gunung Gading National Park Tours & Tickets
- Square Tower Tours & Tickets
- Kuching Old Court House Tours & Tickets
- Fort Margherita Tours & Tickets
- Kuching Cat Museum Tours & Tickets
- Astana Tours & Tickets
- Talang Satang National Park Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Sarawak
- Things to do in Sentosa Island
- Things to do in Kota Kinabalu
- Things to do in Jakarta
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Sandakan
- Things to do in Petaling Jaya
- Things to do in Sabah
- Things to do in West Java
- Things to do in Mekong Delta
- Things to do in East Java
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam