Top Kuching Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
41 results | All Kuching Tours
* A traveler said: "GREAT morning trip. You should book the 8.00 departure to see the feeding at 9.00, we saw 4 orangutans, that's very lucky there were no sightings the previous day. It's a chance you take looking for wild animals."
* A traveler said: "BEST way to see Kuching! Our guide was fantastic - we saw all sorts of 'off the beaten path' spots that one would not otherwise see or know to look for. The bike ride was very reasonable, it was hot but expected, and we stopped along the way for bits of touristic information / refreshments / sights, etc. GREAT tour, definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "This tour is well worth doing. It takes you our into the national park with an amazing guide with the sharpest eyes ever. you spot animals - frogs along the way to a pond and walk around a pond boardwalk. It is informative, fun, and beautiful."
* A traveler said: "This tour was exceptional. Bako National Park is quite remote and our guide Phillip was very knowledgeable about the area. Very comfortable ride there and the boat ride was quite nice. The island was really full of nature and he went out of his way to find things and accommodate wildlife sightings."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Sarawak
- Things to do in Sentosa Island
- Things to do in Kota Kinabalu
- Things to do in Jakarta
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Sandakan
- Things to do in Petaling Jaya
- Things to do in Sabah
- Things to do in West Java
- Things to do in Mekong Delta
- Things to do in East Java
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam