Top La Jolla Tours by Duration
Saved to wishlist!
6 results | All La Jolla Tours
We're proud to have an out-going team of seasoned guides who spend their lives around the ocean! We also offer quality dive gear and the use of wetsuits to keep you comfortable in our Pacific Ocean!
Enjoy the sublime coastal scenery as you spot abundant marine life during this kayaking trip in La Jolla’s sea caves and ecological reserve. Paddle along with your expert naturalist guide as you observe the numerous species of birds, dolphins, sea lions and even orcas that inhabit the area. Also, kayak among the lush kelp beds that grow in the reserve and, if conditions permit, explore inside the sea caves that dot the area’s rocky coastline. This La Jolla caves trip includes all necessary equipment, a life jacket, guide, and optional wetsuit rental.
Explore La Jolla Ecological Reserve's sea caves during a 90-minute kayaking tour. Follow your experienced guide through several diverse ecological habitats, home to one of the highest concentrations of sea life in California. Paddle toward the Seven Sea Caves, where you can get stunning views from inside Emerald Cave, the only north-facing cave in the state (conditions permitting). Explore a giant kelp forest inhabited by wildlife like otters, harbor seals and sea lions. Use of all kayaking equipment is included; no kayaking experience is necessary.
There’s no place on earth like California, and this ultimate bundle gives you the complete Golden State experience! Cruise down the picture-perfect Pacific Coast Highway, spot some celebs in LA and hit the beaches in historic La Jolla. Or take time to unwind and enjoy the beauty of nature at Lake Tahoe or Joshua Tree National Park. Plus, hack into the tech sector in Silicon Valley and cross the Golden Gate Bridge in San Fran! California’s a huge, beautiful state, so why limit yourself to just one part of it? Within 30 min, we'll send you two things: a unique password and the app. Download the app onto your phone and enter the password. Then download the tour inside. When you arrive, go to the designated starting location to start the tour. Stick to the tour route & speed limit for the best experience. No expiration — The tour comes with lifetime validity! This isn't an entrance ticket. Check pandemic rules and opening hours before your visit.
Explore the wonderful coast outside of San Diego with a local expert and discover some the beautiful coast and its wonderful beaches. Your drive/guide will show you the most beautiful beaches and its villages. Learn the history of the area, see the beach lifestyle and marine life of San Diego.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Curious about La Jolla’s backstory then lace-up your sneakers, it’s time to soak in the glory and magnificence of this sun-kissed seaside community by immersing yourself in its story, history and architecture. Take in the feel, allure and romance of this Southern Californian coastal paradise as you stroll the streets of the downtown village of La Jolla with this self-guided GPS tour. You can Tour Freely: stop and start at your leisure. Go back in time to discover fascinating fun facts about La Jolla’s early days. Discover the influence of Ellen Browning Scripps and view historical sites designed by architect Irving Gill. Take in an expansive vista from a tucked-away historic observation deck. See and hear the seals and sea lions barking at the Children’s Pool - pupping season is in Spring! See Dr Seuss original artworks along the way and swing by the La Valencia Hotel, where Hollywood luminaries like Gregory Peck and Dorothy Maguire stayed and have a delicious Whaler drink at the bar.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Tours by Duration in La Jolla?
The best Tours by Duration in La Jolla according to Viator travelers are:
What Tours by Duration in La Jolla are taking additional safety precautions?
These La Jolla experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Tours by Duration in La Jolla are good for avoiding crowds?
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Nevada
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets