Comprised of 99 islands (five more at low tide) on Malaysia’s western coast, Langkawi is the postcard image of a tropical paradise. With Langkawi Island as a base, travelers come from around the globe to explore the archipelago. These are some of your best island-hopping options.
Atma Alam Batik Art Village
Jalan Padang Matsirat, Langkawi, Kedah, Malaysia, 07000
Atma Alam Batik Art Village is located on Jalan Padang Matsirat in Padang Matsirat. It is 1.25 miles from the Langkawi International Airport and near a Petronas gas station. Opening hours are 9am to 6pm daily, and admission is free. Photography is not allowed inside.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Atma Alam Batik Art Village?
Attractions near Atma Alam Batik Art Village:
What else should I know about attractions in Langkawi?
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Ko Lipe
- Things to do in Hat Yai
- Things to do in Penang
- Things to do in Ko Lanta
- Things to do in Ko Phi Phi Don
- Things to do in Krabi
- Things to do in Ko Yao Yai
- Things to do in Phuket
- Things to do in Surat Thani
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in Sumatra
- Mt. Machinchang (Gunung Mat Chinchang)
- Mahsuri's Tomb (Makam Mahsuri)
- Crocodile Adventureland Langkawi (Langkawi Crocodile Farm)
- Rice Museum (Laman Padi Langkawi)
- Underwater World Langkawi
- Seven Wells Waterfall (Telaga Tujuh Waterfall)
- Oriental Village Langkawi
- Langkawi Cable Car (Langkawi SkyCab)
- Langkawi Sky Bridge
- Langkawi Craft Complex (Kompleks Kraf Langkawi)
- Tanjung Rhu
- Eagle Square (Dataran Lang)
- Pulau Payar Marine Park
- Lagenda Park (Taman Lagenda)
- Dayang Bunting Island (Pulau Dayang Bunting)