Top Langkawi Mountain Bike Tours
3 Langkawi Mountain Bike Tours | All Langkawi Tours
Start at 10:30 AM, discover Mangrove Tour Langkawi by boat cruising along the river, watch the wildlife especially eagles. Lunch and Tour guide are provided. He will explain every part of the Geoforest Park, Langkawi, that everyone should look and learn. Suitable for all age level. Our boats are always equipped with life jackets.
Holding the banner high from the moment the first visitors entered Malaysia on a quest to find the finest sands, the greenest jungle, and an ocean filled with idyllic islets, Langkawi ever since has spearheaded the country’s thrive to diversity and natural authenticity. From the moment you arrive, guests have called the islands a true haven for rest seekers with a perfect balance between beach, nature and keeping its cultural values. The island of the eagles is best explored guided by locals who often seek out new paths, unexplored trails that cannot be reached by air-conditioned means of transport. On this tour, we pedal through Langkawi’s finest example of jungle, teeming with wildlife and abundant moments of seeing only green in front of your eyes.
Taking safety measures
Face masks provided for travelers
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Start at anytime of a day, this is four hour private boat tour cruising along the Kilim River. During the tour, we will make a stop at Bat Cave, Crocodile Cave, Fish Farm, Eagle Feeding and Andaman Sea.The highlight of the tour is the beach where you may swim and do beach activities. It is long white sandy beach. We will also take you to the island called Dangli Island. At the island you could do snorkelling with your own snorkelling gears and see coral fish (and you may feed them). Tour guide and lunch is excluded.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Mountain Bike Tours in Langkawi?
The best Mountain Bike Tours in Langkawi according to Viator travelers are:
- Four Hours Natasha Mangrove Tour (Sharing)
- Half Day Nature Cycling Trip
- Four Hours Natasha Mangrove Tour (Private)
What tours in Langkawi are taking additional safety precautions?
What tours in Langkawi are good for avoiding crowds?
- Langkawi Craft Complex (Kompleks Kraf Langkawi)
- Crocodile Adventureland Langkawi (Langkawi Crocodile Farm)
- Eagle Square (Dataran Lang)
- Langkawi Sky Bridge
- Tanjung Rhu
- Rice Museum (Laman Padi Langkawi)
- Singa Besar Island (Pulau Singa Besar)
- Galeria Perdana
- Dayang Bunting Island (Pulau Dayang Bunting)
- Underwater World Langkawi
- Lagenda Park (Taman Lagenda)
- Langkawi Beras Basah Island (Pulau Beras Basah)
- Seven Wells Waterfall (Telaga Tujuh Waterfall)
Things to do near Langkawi
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Ko Lipe
- Things to do in Hat Yai
- Things to do in Penang
- Things to do in Ko Lanta
- Things to do in Ko Phi Phi Don
- Things to do in Krabi
- Things to do in Ipoh
- Things to do in Phuket
- Things to do in Tanah Rata
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in Perak