Top Langkawi Cruises & Sailing
43 results | All Langkawi Tours
* A traveler said: "We had a great tour of the islands with many activities, great boat riding and comfortable, not too many people in the boat (about 5-7)"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide very friendly and knowledgeable.. my kids had fun at all and we all enjoyed the trip. Hotel Pick up and drop off services was great ! Punctually.."
* A traveler said: "What a fabulous day, from the moment we were picked up by our private driver, yo the unexpected stops to waterfalls on the way, even arranged for the glass bottom canle car!! It was a brilliant day made all the better by Dean our driver, viukd not recommend it highly enough@@"
* A traveler said: "It was our first time on jet ski but everything went very smoothly. Our instructor Ryan was very patient and helpful. Very good experience, I highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Good clean vehicle, lots of room with just the 2 of us, air conditioned & given water. Only short coming, made for short people so no room for legs."
* A traveler said: "We booked the glass bottom which included the express pass and it was worth the extra few bucks. If you don't want to wait on lines and short on time definitely get the express pass or you can be on line for hours! We placed the order through viator the morning prior so it was a bit late but the company Asni Tours & Travel came through and emailed the confirmation info later that evening. They were also very easy to communicate with via whatsapp."
* A traveler said: "Such a chilled way to experience the local nature, see the mangroves up close, and the Langkawi eagles along the river. We were lucky enough to see a dolphin too. Tour group was fairly small and intimate so it was nicer than being in a large group. Bat cave was interesting. The lunch - was just ok. It was a wonderful way to experience Langkawi."
* A traveler said: "Abu was waiting for us at the airport and a quick ride to our hotel. We arranged for him to take us out the next day around the island and the itinerary he put together was amazing. We saw it all and he did not rush us at all. Booked him to take us to our cruise ship and then after we returned back to the airport. An amazing driver"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide Ikram and the driver were very knowledgeable and caring guides. You can learn about the local plants as well as the birds & the landscape was beautiful. We were very excited to spot the hornbills! Thank you:)"
* A traveler said: "Mangrove Boat Tour +++ Had a terrific time. We were picked up on time and taken to the Mangrove area, boarded the Boat onto the Bat caves , then an guided tour of the mangrove swamp, onto the boat again and made our way to the floating Fish restaurant for Lunch. Viewed the Fish Farm with the many different fish species then after lunch back onto the Powerful Speed boats to view the Eagles/Monkeys along the River edge - then onto an secluded beach for a swim. The whole experience lived up to the advertisement and more. 10 out of 10"
* A traveler said: "What a fun trip staff are amazing and you can have as much to drink as you want the weather wasn't great the night we went and we didn't think we would see a great sun set but amazingly we did ! The salt water jacuzzi was a jump into the sea and float behind the boat were the staff passed drinks to you so funny it was well organised ."
* A traveler said: "This was my 66th birthday treat to myself, I aim to do something exciting each year, the highlight of this trip it was a sea jacuzzi! We were the only ones on the boat so we're very spoilt. We had ordered a birthday cake which they arranged to take on board.even getting soaked in a storm was fun!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Private Half-Day Langkawi Island Hopping by Boat
- Private Tour in Langkawi with SkyBridge and Langkawi Cable Car
- Langkawi Archipelago Jet Ski Tour Including Dayang Bunting Island
- Private Day Tour of Langkawi with Cable Car and Telaga Tujuh Waterfalls
- Private Tanjung Rhu Village and Mangroves by Boat in Langkawi
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Catamaran Cruises
- Coffee Cruises
- Day Cruises
- Dinner Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Seven Wells Waterfall (Telaga Tujuh Waterfall)
- Mt. Machinchang (Gunung Mat Chinchang)
- Rice Museum (Laman Padi Langkawi)
- Crocodile Adventureland Langkawi (Langkawi Crocodile Farm)
- Langkawi Craft Complex (Kompleks Kraf Langkawi)
- Eagle Square (Dataran Lang)
- Singa Besar Island (Pulau Singa Besar)
- Oriental Village Langkawi
- Mahsuri's Tomb (Makam Mahsuri)
- Galeria Perdana
- Langkawi Sky Bridge
- Tanjung Rhu
- Dayang Bunting Island (Pulau Dayang Bunting)
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Ko Lipe
- Things to do in Hat Yai
- Things to do in Penang
- Things to do in Ko Lanta
- Things to do in Ko Phi Phi Don
- Things to do in Krabi
- Things to do in Ko Yao Yai
- Things to do in Phuket
- Things to do in Surat Thani
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in Sumatra