4 Langkawi Kid-Friendly
Set amongst rocky limestone outcrops, Langkawi’s mangrove forest is home to otters, dolphins, and eagles. During this small boat tour, which grants you access to places larger boats can't reach, you'll get the best view possible of this unique tidal ecosystem and increase your chances of spotting wildlife with a guide who explains how the flora and fauna have adapted to thrive in an ever-changing environment.
Enjoy a fun-filled and family-friendly day out by purchasing your admission ticket to Langkawi Wildlife Park — winner of numerous tourism awards — in advance. Inside the park, you’ll see species such as pythons, flamingos, macaws, raccoons, and hog deer living in habitats similar to their natural environments. In the aviary, you’ll see more than 20 avian species including budgerigars and parakeets.
- Enjoy a day surrounded by Malaysia's unique flora and fauna at Langkawi Wildlife Park! - Get up close and personal with the park's animals - Hear the distinctive sounds of the friendly macaws - Take photos of the animals in their natural habitats, with flamingos posing and white raccoons playing around - Take a break and have a laugh as you enjoy the fun animal talk show, which runs twice a day
Langkawi may be known for its pristine beaches and beautiful natural attractions, but it also has one of the largest crocodile farms in Malaysia. This animal encounter experience lets visitors wander through a beautiful natural setting that’s home to more than 1,000 crocodiles. The perfect experience for anyone looking for an exciting addition to their Langkawi trip.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Kid-Friendly in Langkawi?
What tours in Langkawi are taking additional safety precautions?
- Langkawi Craft Complex (Kompleks Kraf Langkawi)
- Singa Besar Island (Pulau Singa Besar)
- Tanjung Rhu
- Rice Museum (Laman Padi Langkawi)
- Dayang Bunting Island (Pulau Dayang Bunting)
- Underwater World Langkawi
- Crocodile Adventureland Langkawi (Langkawi Crocodile Farm)
- Langkawi Sky Bridge
- Lagenda Park (Taman Lagenda)
- Eagle Square (Dataran Lang)
- Galeria Perdana
- Seven Wells Waterfall (Telaga Tujuh Waterfall)
- Langkawi Beras Basah Island (Pulau Beras Basah)
Things to do near Langkawi
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Ko Lipe
- Things to do in Hat Yai
- Things to do in Penang
- Things to do in Ko Lanta
- Things to do in Ko Phi Phi Don
- Things to do in Krabi
- Things to do in Ipoh
- Things to do in Phuket
- Things to do in Tanah Rata
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in Perak