Top Liverpool Tours by Duration
43 results | All Liverpool Tours
* A traveler said: "Tour was fantastic with tour guide Michael making it even better. His passion and knowledge made the tour even better."
* A traveler said: "Patrick was our guide, he was brilliant offered to take photos, knowledgeable and funny I was disappointed I didn't have cash on me he deserved a tip he made the trip for us"
* A traveler said: "The ghost 👻 tour was absolutely amazing... we both enjoyed it very much... the actors did a fantastic job and made everyone feel very much part of the experience..my highlight was carrying the bucket around for no apparent reason.. ha ha.. def would do it again and great value!!"
* A traveler said: "Fab! Tony and Smoggie were great fun and such a laugh. Would definately do it again. Was great to hear or the history about the Beatles and Liverpool."
* A traveler said: "The guide was extremely good and knowledgeable as well as being little hearted and funny. Liked the Beatles music clips nice touch."
* A traveler said: "Loved it great visit, allow 2 hours for visit including a pretty big gift shop. The definitive experience for anyone with an interest in the fab 4."
* A traveler said: "The best day out for a long time we came on John lennon's 80th birthday, and his piano was there with lots of photos from the past staff were amazing, can't wait to go back soon."
* A traveler said: "Relaxing cruise , was nice and cool on board , boat was clean . Couldn’t hear the running commentary at all so but if a waste of time . Bit of a palaver to get tickets , bought online , had to queue for the receptionist to fill out a form , then she printed the tickets , then we queued to get on the boat and no one even checked out tickets !"
* A traveler said: "Neil was very accommodating and flexible to fit in with our plans of visiting Liverpool. He gave us a fascinating tour of the beautiful and interesting city enabling us to enjoy ourselves as well as broaden our knowledge. Such attention to detail. I would definitely recommend this tour to family and friends and would be keen to book any other tours carried out by this company."
* A traveler said: "Robert made this tour interesting and fun. It was the best way to visit everything about the Beatles. The car was able to visit places the tour buses cannot access. I would highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Was absolutely fab one of the best museum experiences I have had even my 2 year old really enjoyed it"
* A traveler said: "It was a brilliant day Gary Friday was so good and his knowledge is second to none and Kev the driver got involved too would recommend to anyone thanks you again Terry & Dawn"
* A traveler said: "Well informed guide, local and friendly. Full of Beatles gossip and history. Would definitely recommend him."
* A traveler said: "Jay was terrific. Showed us all of the sights and gave us great detail at each stop. Photos of the Beatles back in the day were helpful and provided great visuals. Highly recommend the tour and Jay, our tour guide!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely lovely day trip. You’ll be able to experience both marvellous coast views as well as breath taking mountains. And of course sheeps, loads of them! All guided wonderfully, Adrian you’re the man! 100% recommended."
* A traveler said: "Frank guided us brilliantly around all the corners and spots of the beautiful Lake District. So worth it, great sightseeing, great food, great stories. I did both this and the North Wales tours by busybus and I couldn’t be happier, they’re really worth it."
* A traveler said: "Paul and Claire the tour guide and driver were excellent very knowledgeable and entertaining we had the best time"
* A traveler said: "I m a big fan of the show peaky blinders and this tour was really amazing. I recommend it for everyone."
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience. Our guide, Kevin, was first class - very courteous, hugely knowledgeable and keen to accommodate our wish list of places to see and learn about. So, we had a great tour and thoroughly enjoyed our time in Liverpool. Many thanks, a brilliant and memorable excursion."
* A traveler said: "OMG!!! This was an absolutely awesome day out. Even though it rained the whole time, the experience was not spoilt by this. Neil has a wicked sense of humor and he enthralled us with historical facts about Wales and the Edwardian era. We visited many historical landmarks and cities. The great Orme, Snowdonia and two aqueducts to name a few of the sites. It was truly enjoyable and I would highly recommend. Even my usually grumpy teenager reported having a good time :-)"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Liverpool Guided Walk in footsteps of Beatles - Free Chidren's places
- Tour with a local Tour Guide - Blue Badge Guide, 2-hour, half or full day
- Private 3-Hour Guided Beatles Classic Tour of Liverpool
- Private 3 hour Beatles Tour of Liverpool by Taxi
- North Wales Adventure Sightseeing Day Trip from Liverpool
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in North East England