There’s no better way to intimately experience London’s famous landmarks, centuries of history, and colorful districts than on a private walking tour. Here are some top ways your personal guide can bring you up close and personal with England’s capital, on foot.
- Enjoy personal attention and in-depth narration from a private tour guide, plus the opportunity for custom routes
- Stroll through the hip district of Shoreditch and admire the vibrant, eclectic street art for which the area is famous
- Take a private guided walk from Buckingham Palace through the royal parks and along the banks of the Thames River, and see a more natural side of the city
- Visit top attractions such as the British Museum, St. Paul’s Cathedral, and Westminster Abbey—a royal coronation and wedding site since 1066
- Delve into the world of Sherlock Holmes or Harry Potter, and see sites made famous in the books and movies
- Explore historic palaces and fortresses like Hampton Court, the Tower of London, and Tower Bridge