Top Luang Prabang Historical Tours
40 results | All Luang Prabang Tours
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! The guide - Mr Thin - spoke excellent English and gave us helpful insights. I was also lucky that the tour group was also a lovely group of people. A wonderful way to spend the day!"
* A traveler said: "A great jam-packed morning covering plenty of interesting information about Laung Prabang, the alms tradition, morning market and temples. Our guide Somdy was excellent. Highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "La" our tourguide was incredibly knowledgable, patient, and enthusiastic. It exceeded our expectations and ended up being one of my favorite spots in Asia. The waterfall is even more beautiful than the pictures. Would hands down plan another trip here with the same tourguide/company."
* A traveler said: "The company wrote to me right after the booking. In Laos things are a bit more difficult, i thought that they were not coming because was a bit late, but the problema was that in town you have 2 hotela with the same name not their fault. Everything correct and Nice, and If someone has any doubt, they have an office of the main street of Luang Pabrang Really easy to fins."
* A traveler said: "Nice show, on the small side. Really enjoyed the local music they played throughout the meal. Remember your kip for drinks."
* A traveler said: "Only tour I found that went to both the Pak Ou Caves and the Kuang Si Falls in the same day. Both places are highly recommended. Hour and a half leisurely boat trip to and from the caves, but was very soothing and relaxing. Thoroughly enjoyed our day. Guide was outstanding!!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour by Mr. Thin! He's very knowledgeable, kind and helpful. A really good person who really cares for his guests."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Vientiane
- Things to do in Chiang Rai
- Things to do in Chiang Mai
- Things to do in Hanoi
- Things to do in Halong Bay
- Things to do in Kunming
- Things to do in Mandalay
- Things to do in Hue
- Things to do in Nanning
- Things to do in Changsha
- Things to do in Da Nang
- Things to do in My Son
- Things to do in Northern Thailand
- Things to do in Central Vietnam
- Things to do in Southwest China