Top Manchester Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
59 results | All Manchester Tours
* A traveler said: "Very good value for money!! It was really nice to see the city by the river while listening to comments about Manchester history. Highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "Really brilliant tour, Brian was a great tour guide! Great for my son to sit in Grealish’s seat in changing room!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic trip to do if you are alone or with your Family. My 6 year old doughter she enjoyed since the beginning the trip, highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Very enjoyable tour. Our guide was interesting and informative. He had a genuine love and pride of the city which came across throughout. Would thoroughly recommend this tour for visitors to Manchester."
* A traveler said: "The driver/guide was just outstanding. We were 5 people and she was very patient, funny, engaging and kind. Great experience overall."
* A traveler said: "Peter is a great guide and the busybus experience on this North Wales true was lovely. I’ll highly recommend this tour with busybus to anyone. You will not regret even a single penny! Just remember all the ‘Statistics’ and black sheep count you saw on the way!.. :D"
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyable tour learnt a lot of new things about Manchester. Joe is a very knowledgeable tour guide."
* A traveler said: "The waiter was very informative and friendly, our meal was exactly as expected and the location decor, as ever, superb and interesting."
* A traveler said: "I love it!! I learned súper interesting things about The Northern quarter. I really recommend the walk."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time eating 7 different cheeses and learning about how cheese is made. Max was a great host and made it a lighthearted and fun tour."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed the tour. Despite having lived in Manchester for years, this tour took me to places that I didn't know existed. Great for titbits of history and to discover new places. It was also fantastic to go at your own place and linger in interesting spots!"
* A traveler said: "This honestly was the highlight of our trip to Manchester! My friend and I were feeling a little shy and we were so close to bailing, but I'm soooo glad we didn't! This was SO much fun! I haven't laughed so hard in months! The guide was really funny. You do have to lose inhibitions for this, but the smiles and waves from the crowd really made up for it. We can't recommend this fun activity enough, we want to come back and do it all over again."
* A traveler said: "Gary was great, the weather was wonderful. I've always wanted to see the lake district and hawkshead. highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "I had a grand day out. The coach was very comfortable and clean. The tour driver and guide - Duncan was very friendly, entertaining and knowledgeable; I felt safe and sound. The places we visited on the itinerary were interesting and didn't disappoint. We were lucky to have good weather, which is always a bonus. I would recommend using Rabbie's tours and I'm looking forward to more experiences with them."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in North East England