Aquarium SEA LIFE® Paris Val D'Europe
Located in Val d'Europe shopping center, Aquarium SEA LIFE Paris Val d'Europe is split into eight exhibition areas, which cover locations ranging from the French coast to Antarctica. Talks, feedings, and demonstrations occur daily. As a popular Marne-la-Vallée stop, the aquarium is often paired with visits to nearby Disneyland® Paris as part of a multi-day itinerary. To save time on the day, book your admission tickets online before your visit.
Things to know before you go
- If you’re visiting with young kids, book the Mission Ranger Activity Pack for an interactive way to learn about the resident animals.
- The aquarium is fully accessible to wheelchair users and those with strollers.
- Food and drink are not permitted on-site; it’s best to eat before visiting.
How to get there
The aquarium is located in Marne-la-Vallée, just east of Paris. To get there via public transportation, take the RER Line A to Val d’Europe or a train to Marne-la-Vallée-Chessy, from which it’s a quick taxi or bus trip away. If you plan to drive, take the A4 Highway. The aquarium is also just a 15-minute taxi trip from Disneyland® Paris.
When to get there
The aquarium is open daily except on Christmas Day. Opening hours are from midmorning until early evening, except on Saturdays or school holidays when hours are extended until mid evening. Note that the last entry is one hour prior to closing time.
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in Paris
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Nantes
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in Normandy