Top Marseille Unique Experiences
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All Marseille Tours
Sort by: Featured
This is a great day out for lovers of fine wine and the best food that Provence has to offer. Leaving Aix-en-Provence, heading north towards Château La Coste, the renowned vineyard where fine wine sits in harmony with art & architecture. We visit the vineyard and learn about the production here and have an opportunity to taste some of their best wine. Next we head to the Coteaux d’Aix & Ste Victoire wine region. Mount St Victoire, a symbol of Provence - the mountain rises over 1000 meters behind the rolling landscape and vineyards close to the historic Provençal village of Puyloubier. This is a visit of discovery coupled with visits to three local vineyards, with tastings. We will also have lunch in a typical Provençale restaurant on a terrace in the village of Puyloubier.
Marseille is France’s largest city and home to some impressive historic monuments, but most travelers only get to see the highlights. On this tour, discover the city through the eyes of a Marseille local and enjoy a personalized itinerary custom-made for you. Your ‘Lokafyer’ guide is no typical tour guide—instead, they will show you around the city like a friend, take you to the neighborhoods that they know and love, and give you tips on where to eat, drink, and shop in the city.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Rent an electric bike in Marseille. Our local is located just near the Pointe Rouge beach between city center and Calanques National park. You will start riding directly on a cyclelane. Many routes are possible and we will suggest you itineraries depending of your wishes. Why using an electric bike in Marseille ? - The city is not flat. There are many hills including Notre Dame de La Garde, Le Panier, ... - Marseille is really spread out (about 50 km from one side to another) - There are small roads with steep climbs to reach the national park hidden beache (Sormiou, Morgiou,...) - With 300 days with sun, Marseille is the sunniest place in France.Â To resume, using an electric bike will allow you to see more in less time and reach nice view points and hidden places.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Unique Experiences in Marseille?
The best Unique Experiences in Marseille according to Viator travelers are:
What Unique Experiences in Marseille are taking additional safety precautions?
These Marseille experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Unique Experiences in Marseille are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Marseille may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Calanque de Sormiou Tours & Tickets
- Fontaine Castellane Tours & Tickets
- Calanque d’En-Vau Tours & Tickets
- Place aux Huiles Tours & Tickets
- Frioul Islands (Îles du Frioul) Tours & Tickets
- Roman Docks Museum (Musée des Docks Romains) Tours & Tickets
- Museum of European and Mediterranean Civilizations (Le Mucem) Tours & Tickets
- Palais Longchamp Tours & Tickets
- Vallon des Auffes Tours & Tickets
- Cap Canaille Tours & Tickets
- Abbey of St. Victor (Abbaye Saint-Victor) Tours & Tickets
- Marseille Cathedral (Cathédrale La Major) Tours & Tickets
- Marseille History Museum (Musee d'Histoire) Tours & Tickets
- Centre de la Vieille Charite Tours & Tickets
- La Corniche Tours & Tickets
- Marseille Contemporary Art Museum (MAC) Tours & Tickets
- Museum of Mediterranean Archaeology (Musée d’Archéologie Méditerranéenne) Tours & Tickets
- Marseille Cruise Port (Terminal Croisières Marseille) Tours & Tickets
- Fort Saint-Jean Tours & Tickets
- Marseille Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux Arts) Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Marignane
- Things to do in Aix-en-Provence
- Things to do in Toulon
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Cannes
- Things to do in Nice
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Lyon
- Things to do in French Riviera
- Things to do in Languedoc-Roussillon