Top Miami Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
6 results | All Miami Tours
Sort by: Featured
Explore Everglades National Park on a thrilling airboat ride through the Everglades. On this half-day adventure, ride under the mangrove tunnels and through marsh grass, and see wildlife such as alligators, turtles, deer, and birds in their natural habitat. After the boat ride, enjoy some free time to explore the various alligator exhibits.
Capture the wild spirit of the Florida Everglades with this excursion from Miami. Zoom over the 'River of Grass' on an open-air, flat-bottomed vessel while your guide talks about the complex swamp ecosystem. Wander the farm's jungle trails and see gators in their natural habitat. Round-trip transportation from Miami hotels is included if option is selected.
Ensure a fun-filled family day out by booking your general admission ticket to Zoo Miami in advance. Inside the cage less zoo, animals such as elephants, koalas, monkeys, and rhinoceroses roam freely in habitats separated by moats. Upgrade your ticket to include a Food and Beverage Package.
Enjoy the best that Everglades National Park has to offer. This tour takes you on an adventure, exploring the Everglades by airboat for the chance to see alligators, iguanas, and other creatures in their natural habitat. As you glide through the water and past mangroves, your guides will provide valuable information about gators and their behavior.
Go City's Miami All-Inclusive Pass offers you the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility when visiting Miami and South Beach. Choose between a 1, 2, 3, or 5-day pass to best suit your trip, and save up to 50 percent versus paying for individual attraction tickets. Each pass is good for two weeks from first use and gives you access to dozens of activities like a day trip to Key West, an Everglades airboat ride, entry to Miami Seaquarium, and more. Access your pass on a mobile device or print it at home and go. It’s that simple. Please note: Enjoy the extra flexibility in case your travel plans need to change: All passes are valid for two years from purchase date and only become activated with your first attraction visit. After activation your pass will be valid for the remaining number of days purchased.
Get the most out of your time in Miami by setting off on an adventure to explore a magnificent nature spot—the Everglades. Home to alligators, crocodiles, turtles, and abundant birdlife, this impressive area is best explored on an airboat. Instead of having to wait in line to book boat tickets, an airboat tour is included as well as a wildlife show. Along the way, learn plenty of information about local wildlife and what makes this part of Florida so special.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Kid-Friendly in Miami?
The best Kid-Friendly in Miami according to Viator travelers are:
What Kid-Friendly in Miami are taking additional safety precautions?
These Miami experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Kid-Friendly in Miami are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Miami may have limited interaction with crowds:
- New World Center Tours & Tickets
- South Pointe Park Tours & Tickets
- Oleta River State Park Tours & Tickets
- Coral Castle Museum Tours & Tickets
- Coral Gables Tours & Tickets
- De la Cruz Collection Tours & Tickets
- Vizcaya Museum and Gardens Tours & Tickets
- Wynwood Tours & Tickets
- World Erotic Art Museum (WEAM) Tours & Tickets
- Miami Children's Museum Tours & Tickets
- Coconut Grove Tours & Tickets
- Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park Tours & Tickets
- Zoo Miami (Miami-Dade Zoological Park and Gardens) Tours & Tickets
- Bass Museum of Art Tours & Tickets
- Bal Harbour Tours & Tickets
- Mango's Tropical Café Tours & Tickets
- Rickenbacker Trail Tours & Tickets
- Holocaust Memorial Miami Beach Tours & Tickets
- Fisher Island Tours & Tickets
- Dolphin Mall Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island