Top Nassau Air Tours
Saved to wishlist!
12 results | All Nassau Tours
If you've ever seen photos of pigs swimming in crystal-clear Caribbean waters, then you've likely seen the Bahamas famous swimming pigs. With this tour, you'll get to head out to the Exumas to see the pigs up close and personal, with options to feed iguanas and even swim with sharks!
Tour Nassau's landmarks and highlights, including a visit to the Atlantis Resort aboard a comfortable minivan. During this 2.5-hour sightseeing tour, huff up the Queen Victoria staircase for spectacular photo ops and visit the Bahamas Rum Cake Factory. Visit the famous Atlantis resort, the Graycliff Chocolate Factory and John Watling's Distillery. Along the way, enjoy historical and cultural commentary from your local guide. Round-trip transportation from the Nassau port or hotels is included.
Swim with the famous Bahamian swimming pigs with this boat tour to the Exumas. Along with the pigs, you'll also get the chance to feed iguanas and pet sharks, and be able to head over to a local restaurant for lunch before your return flight to Nassau. This tour also includes visiting a sandbar as well as a snorkel in the Thunderball Grotto.
Your private tour is exclusive to your small group of five passengers or less. You know exactly who will be on tour with you. No minimum passenger requirement needed to activate this tour. You will experience extreme wildlife interaction, by feeding the Rock Iguanas on Allen's Cay, Swimming with the world famous pigs on Big Major Cay, and if you dare, swimming with the docile Sharks at the Compass Cay Marina. You will also enjoy a water sightseeing tour of the Exuma Cays. Your guide will ensure you have the best experience. This private flight tour offers you the highest possibility for individual time at each activity and an increased chance to experience the highly anticipated disappearing Sand Bar experience. [WEATHER PERMITTING]. In the event the Sand Bars do not rise from the ocean during the trip you will experience private beaching at one of the many secluded cays. This tour is also suitable for older travelers, small children, and those with certain medical concerns.
Explore Bahamian cuisine and culture on this food and walking tour in Nassau’s historic neighborhood. Sample tasty foods at six venues – including family-owned restaurants and specialty shops. Sip on handcrafted rum cocktails while you nibble on classic conch fritters and Bahamian mac ‘n’ cheese. Expect food quantities to be equivalent to a hearty lunch. Beyond the bites, you’ll also experience the rich culture and architecture Nassau has to offer. This is a small-group tour, with a maximum of 12 people, ensuring a personalized experience.
Ensure that both your Nassau arrival and departure go smoothly by booking this round-trip shared transfer between the airport and your hotel. Skip the hassle of waiting in a long taxi line, or renting and returning a car, and travel in comfort in an air-conditioned minivan that seats no more than 15 passengers.
Hop aboard a Can-Am Outlander 450 ATV and experience the best of Nassau during a morning or afternoon tour with an expert guide. Drive your own ATV or ride as a passenger and comfortably cruise along the coastline. Learn about the history of the Bahamas and visit historical sites like the Queen's Staircase and Fort Charlotte. This leaves just enough time for a beach break and an included lunch on the beach.
Explore the Bahamas' Blue Lagoon on a Segway during this 5-hour tour. After a 30-minute boat ride from Nassau to the lagoon, follow your guides to learn about the area's flora, fauna, and folklore, then visit an historic tower for epic views. Indulge in a barbecue buffet lunch served in the double-decker dining pavilion.
There's only one way to explore Nassau, and that's by open-top 4x4 UTV. Choose from various rental lengths to suit your schedule, then hop in and set off to discover the island on an unforgettable and fun road trip. See hidden gems and famed spots such as the Queen's Staircase, Arawak Cay, Fort Charlotte, the Caves or just aimlessly wander, enjoying the freedom of your own 4x4 vehicle.
Explore the Bahamian waters on a jet ski during this 30 minute or full hour rental from Nassau. Can accommodate individual riders or couples; hotel and port pickup and drop-off included.
Cruise to the pristine Rose Island during this trip from Nassau. On this half-day excursion, relax on the remote beach, participate in group activities or snorkel in the calm, turquoise waters. Enjoy kayaking, play beach volleyball or explore the island on foot before indulging in a delicious buffet-style lunch.
When your cruise ship docks, tour Nassau's landmarks and highlights aboard a comfortable, full-sized van. During this 3.5-hour sightseeing tour, huff up the Queen Victoria staircase for spectacular photo ops and visit the Bahamas Rum Cake Factory. Visit the Graycliff Chocolate Factory and John Watling's Distillery. Stop at Arawak Cay and Junkanoo Beach, two spots that are popular with the locals, as well as the Pirate Museum. Along the way, enjoy historical and cultural commentary from your local guide. Round-trip transportation from the Nassau port or is included.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Air Tours in Nassau?
The best Air Tours in Nassau according to Viator travelers are:
What Air Tours in Nassau are taking additional safety precautions?
These Nassau experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Air Tours in Nassau are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Nassau may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Extreme Sports
- In the Air
- Air Tours
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- On the Water
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Buggy Rentals
- Bus Tours
- Segway Tours
- Self-guided Tours
- Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Classes & Workshops
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Unique Experiences
- Pirates of Nassau Tours & Tickets
- Fort Charlotte Tours & Tickets
- Paradise Island Tours & Tickets
- Fort Fincastle Tours & Tickets
- Aquaventure at Atlantis Paradise Island Tours & Tickets
- Government House Tours & Tickets
- Arawak Cay Tours & Tickets
- Atlantis, Paradise Island Tours & Tickets
- Christ Church Cathedral Tours & Tickets
- Parliament Square Tours & Tickets
- Heritage Museum of the Bahamas Tours & Tickets
- National Art Gallery of the Bahamas (NAGB) Tours & Tickets
- Junkanoo Expo Museum Tours & Tickets
- Nassau Public Library & Museum Tours & Tickets
- Marine Habitat at Atlantis Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in New Providence Island
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Florida
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets