Top New Providence Island Classes & Workshops
20 results | All New Providence Island Tours
* A traveler said: "Nettie, EJ and Delosio were the best. They were fun, funny and enthusiastic. The tour was so educational and a great eye opener. I highly recommend this tour. We are bringing our entire family on the next vacation."
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip, worth every penny. Enjoy a Beautiful private beach, swimming with the pigs, snorkeling, delicious buffet, drinks and more. Will recommend to anyone visiting the Bahamas."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time on the segway tour. We would have liked to spend more time driving around the segways."
* A traveler said: "Marvin was awesome! He was prompt, knew his history and lots of great information provided. We hope to have him again for our airport Dropoff."
* A traveler said: "Fabulous tour! Ryan and Clever were the best guides! We learned so much at each stop; cigar making, rum and wine making. The samples were great and we even did some salsa dancing! The rum punch on the bus was excellent and our glasses were never empty! Great way to meet other tourists! Definitely worth the money and a must do during your stay!"
* A traveler said: "My tour guide was very pleasant and knowledgeable. We learned a lot from her. She was very good and has a lot of insight about the history of the buildings that we saw and about the Bahamas itself."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I enjoyed the entire experience. The captain and his crew member were extremely friendly and kept everyone safe while we were swimming with the turtles. I also loved how reasonable this experience was compared to others."
* A traveler said: "Drivers were both great. Great conversation and exceeded my expectations from a service perspective. Slightly misleading as I thought I was booking a luxury sedan and two minivans showed up."
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Had a lot fun driving around Nassau seeing the sights. I would do it again on my next trip to Bahamas"
* A traveler said: "Instructor was very fun and gave us more than enough time to experience jet ski-ing as first timers."
* A traveler said: "Darrington was wonderful. He is a very experienced professional photographer who worked well with my son and myself. He worked tirelessly to ensure that we found the most picturesque spot to take our beautiful beach pictures. I look forward to receiving the pictures."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Heritage Museum of the Bahamas
- Fort Charlotte
- Government House
- Arawak Cay
- Fort Fincastle
- Junkanoo Expo Museum
- National Art Gallery of the Bahamas (NAGB)
- Parliament Square
- Aquaventure at Atlantis Paradise Island
- Nassau Public Library & Museum
- Marine Habitat at Atlantis
- Christ Church Cathedral
- Pirates of Nassau
- Atlantis, Paradise Island
- Paradise Island
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in Tennessee